Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man they all look great!!

I really need takara batman gauntlets, but there so hard to get :monkey4

I might just repaint the gauntlets with a glossy black paint.

tdkcol.png

That there is a thing of beauty.

Wow man they all look great!!

I really need takara batman gauntlets, but there so hard to get :monkey4

I might just repaint the gauntlets with a glossy black paint.

thanks and yes, it was really hard to find those spare takara gauntlets, I've waited nearly 2 years to have the chance to get some ^^
but on the begins batman figure you're seeing the original hot toys gauntlets, but they were painted in glossy black, like you've mentioned :)

Sheer class Thrust :D

Yes! Pure perfection.

That there is a thing of beauty.

Thanks so much guys :) I appreciate it a lot!

Is your takbats beefed up at all?

I can't see there a tak :monkey3 If you mean the left one in the first-night outfit, it's the HT OC figure, but with takara gauntlets and harness. So, no it's not beefed at all :)

Last edited:
Beautiful display, Thrustmaster. Just out of curiosity, is your headless Wayne waiting for the HT Ex. head or Adam's?

Beautiful display, Thrustmaster. Just out of curiosity, is your headless Wayne waiting for the HT Ex. head or Adam's?

thank you very much :)

I'm currently waiting for Adams Bale head, as it's currently at my painter. Hopefully it won't be too long, so i can shoot another picture when it's complete :)

thanks and yes, it was really hard to find those spare takara gauntlets, I've waited nearly 2 years to have the chance to get some ^^
but on the begins batman figure you're seeing the original hot toys gauntlets, but they were painted in glossy black, like you've mentioned :)

In that case i should stop searching and just repaint the original gauntlets :)

Do you mind telling me which paint you used to repaint the gauntlets?

Sick ass colection man , i think i have all of those except the Tumbler & Batpod :gah: // All the grails you got there man , cool pics :clap

Yeah, he looks great so far, looking forward to seeing him unheadless. Who's painting him for you?

thanks, and yes me too, really excited about it. i can't tell you the name as this will be their first paint-commission and i'm currently not allowed, but when finished, I'll let everyone know. But from previous work, their paintjob looks almost like from Hot Toys :)

In that case i should stop searching and just repaint the original gauntlets :)

Do you mind telling me which paint you used to repaint the gauntlets?

I would love to tell you, but I've send my gauntlets to my buddy elvis1976 and he painted them for me. So shoot him a pm or ask him directly if he has the time to paint up yours too. :)

Youre collection and display looks amazing man. Very classy.
Just out of curiousity, what suit are you using for your custom Wayne? It looks top notch. :)

@ Thrustmaster: hey, what suit is that your using for Bruce?

Thanks guys :)
The suit is a mixed thing. Jacket is from a TTL Gestapo figure with the Daniel Craig head. Pants are from the Saturday Toys suit, shirt and tie are from the master "Kato". I'll wait until Kato reveils his full-suit to decide if I will go with his complete outfit or just keep this here one. It's not bad at all, but I'm sure Kato will knock everything out with his work :D

Back