Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this amazing grail added to my collection.

Picture632.jpg

Picture646.jpg

Picture644.jpg

Picture642.jpg

Picture641.jpg

Picture637.jpg

Picture636.jpg

Picture635.jpg

Picture634.jpg

Hey 8899, how's your tumbler collection coming along. Could we get some new pics? I used your photo's to help me find some rare items for my tumbler collection.

Haha, yah that's my goal:)

I have the belt being made right now, probably be another month or so.
Once this project is done, going to get TDK suit made.

There is a whole community of people all over the world who have the suit just like mine. And the artists who make these pieces are some of the best most dedicated people in the hobby. They just do amazing work! Its a long process to get it all. Takes a few years, but Its been something that I wanted since 2005 when Begins came out.

Iv'e tried to find a good quality tdk and bb cowl, but i cant find any. Do you know where i could get a good tdk or bb cowl?

Haha, yah that's my goal:)

I have the belt being made right now, probably be another month or so.
Once this project is done, going to get TDK suit made.

There is a whole community of people all over the world who have the suit just like mine. And the artists who make these pieces are some of the best most dedicated people in the hobby. They just do amazing work! Its a long process to get it all. Takes a few years, but Its been something that I wanted since 2005 when Begins came out.

So if any of us see a person in the news wearing a Batman costume from the movies doing some questionable things such as vigilantism or other stuff, it is it safe to assume it was you? :lol:monkey3:peace

Incredibly nice costume/replica by the way.

Why not? Here's a quick pic.

PICT2246.jpg

Desperately trying to get my hands on DX02 for a fair price, and I also plan on getting the new OC Batman when they are finally around for a normal price haha

Annnnnnnd just cos I like em, here's three of my fave pics I've taken using HT's from my Batman collection:
PICT2089.jpg

PICT2212.jpg

PICT2222.jpg

One of my favorite pieces

1:1 Pneumatic Mangler. Made of Resin and metal and functioning spring action hand grip. Molded, painting and finished by Finhead/Inkmonkey

mangler.jpg

Badass.

Would be cool to see some pics of it in action - which ways it bends and moves, and so forth.

Back