Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around to setting up some other figures and i think i'm done with my HT bat display, unless some magic fairy drops some DX figures on my doorstep heh.
htbatsdisplaynew.jpg

I am at the moment out of stands which is why he got the short end, that and he's the most stable standing figure and therefore i feel comfortable with him not having one till i get an extra.

The TDK bats up front is medi (same figure in my avatar), i don't have any DX figures.

Just painted the skin tone on his face and repainted the belt.Tweaked the stuffing in the suit and removed some from the legs. He had the crimp in his abs which i tried to press out when i was futzing his innards, it has ended up flattening out completely on its own over time though which was nice.

Holy Grail Batman mine's bigger then yours! Got it yesterday. Looks so much more amazing in person!! So worth every penny, feels like I under paid for it. I got the other version coming soon. I had to put him in the living room since I have no space for him.

006.jpg

Holy Grail Batman mine's bigger then yours! Got it yesterday. Looks so much more amazing in person!! So worth every penny, feels like I under paid for it. I got the other version coming soon. I had to put him in the living room since I have no space for him.

006.jpg

That is badass man congrats

Congrats on the new baby boy!

Thanks man , yeah its a badass figure , i love it

I finally got this baddass!!!!!!!

OC TDK BATS!!!!!!

New Setup

Mr. EcKo said:
ocbatmansetup003.jpg

For godsake wipe them abs

How bout you wipe my @ $$ - lol kiddin man , i can't help it that it leaks :lol

Congrats Ecko! He's a beauty

And yes lol the DX is due a wipedown

i know :gah:

You finally got that Blade figure traded then. I was banking on you offering that as a reluctant 'if I must' trade but I guess you didn't really mind parting with that figure. Well not to worry. Congrats on the new grail.

Back