Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 just came in!:yess::yess:
DSCF1100.jpg

What did that set you back??

the top one. You'd definitely need that white tux joker to go along with that alex ross looking batman.

Modern Batman (first one) every time. It will match the style better and is just a great figure. The Alex Ross Justice one looks to me like he's sucking on a lemon!

Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

Oh and if anyone knows where I can get that Joker for a decent price...
Been looking for ages!

Here's where I got mine:

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Joker+13-Inch+Deluxe+Coll_896228

Crazy good deal, but sadly Out Of Stock. :(

I'll just keep lookin' :)

You won't regret picking up that Batman. One of my favourite figures.

I have recently replaced the DX Joker and Batman stands with the stands from the MMS figures, just so I can display them with Two-Face without the shelf in my Detolf getting crowded. It also creates a nicer looking display having all the figures with the same stand:

of0syh.jpg

I have also finally got my Dan Sherratt Dark Knight poster framed and up on my wall:

3311w7c.jpg

pretty cool poster...poor harvey, thats the part of his face that is going to ashes.

I can't decide. Should I get the demon batman or the OC? Also, should I just display my DK batman with the sonar head?

That is pretty sweet. Any more info on it buddy?

Its the DC Direct 13" Collector Figure Classic Batman. Not quite as nice as the black and grey modern one IMO, but still pretty cool, and makes a change from all the drab batmen available in this scale.

Last edited:
Completed my Die-cast Batman Returns set:

P1130774.jpg

I also got the Batman/Batmobile 2-pack, but since they are doubles of the individually packed versions, I opened them up:

P1130782.jpg

Back