Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Current TDK setup , Enjoy!!!!

tdkcollection001.jpg

By mikeecko1980 at 2011-05-01

tdkcollection002.jpg

tdkcollection003.jpg

tdkcollection004.jpg

tdkcollection005.jpg

tdkcollection006.jpg

tdkcollection007.jpg

tdkcollection008.jpg

tdkcollection016.jpg

Is your Inmate Joker wearing the 21st century Mad Bomber jumpsuit?

I just bought up a bunch and am modding them into Arkham Asylum prison jumpsuits for a prison Joker and prison Zsasz (and likely prison Two-Face and prison Scarecrow in the future).

The reason I ask is because I noticed the reflective strips on his limbs in your picture - I've found that they are VERY easy to remove, which you might think about doing (since the inmate jumpsuits obviously don't have that safety strip down the limbs). Just cut the thread and pull it out, then snip the two ends of each strip.

I'm also working on the nametag, which you appear to have blackened out. I think that if you heat it up with an iron, then use a dull butter knife, you can slowly scratch and scrape it off. It doesn't really damage the fabric, and leaves it orange, just like the rest of the jumpsuit. If you're interested and would like to do the same, I can give you more details in a few days.

Excellent, you have a nice collection

Thanks buddy

Is your Inmate Joker wearing the 21st century Mad Bomber jumpsuit?

I just bought up a bunch and am modding them into Arkham Asylum prison jumpsuits for a prison Joker and prison Zsasz (and likely prison Two-Face and prison Scarecrow in the future).

The reason I ask is because I noticed the reflective strips on his limbs in your picture - I've found that they are VERY easy to remove, which you might think about doing (since the inmate jumpsuits obviously don't have that safety strip down the limbs). Just cut the thread and pull it out, then snip the two ends of each strip.

I'm also working on the nametag, which you appear to have blackened out. I think that if you heat it up with an iron, then use a dull butter knife, you can slowly scratch and scrape it off. It doesn't really damage the fabric, and leaves it orange, just like the rest of the jumpsuit. If you're interested and would like to do the same, I can give you more details in a few days.

Yes its the mad Bomber suit :lol thanks for the info man i'm gunna rip off the reflective strip now man thanks :wave

I can't wait to see you Prisoners :panic: any pics

If you remove the stitching the reflective strips come off quite easily.
Here's my WIP Zsasz:

DSCF2288.jpg

If you remove the stitching the reflective strips come off quite easily.
Here's my WIP Zsasz:

DSCF2288.jpg

Looks great - i will take off the reflective stuff soon - hey do you think the prison coveralls should be dyed RED? in Batman Begins the inmates are in RED coveralls . :dunno I'm debating to dye mine red :dunno

Where's your other Bank Robber head?[/QUOTE]

Tx for welcome and the other head I'm using in a joker nurse than I'm making

Looks great - i will take off the reflective stuff soon - hey do you think the prison coveralls should be dyed RED? in Batman Begins the inmates are in RED coveralls . :dunno I'm debating to dye mine red :dunno

Yeah, mine are actually dyed red, but for some reason the camera picked up orange (possibly due to the lighting).

Love the BR Joker pose, EcKo! That's a lot of Jokers... Haha. It looks like a BR head and two DX heads? Or is one a custom? I'm not so well versed in all that's available out there.

Love the BR Joker pose, EcKo! That's a lot of Jokers... Haha. It looks like a BR head and two DX heads? Or is one a custom? I'm not so well versed in all that's available out there.

Thanks man :hi5:

I have one full BR Joker
1 Full DX Joker
1 Full DX Cop Joker
1 V1 Joker with BR Head X2
1 V1 Joker with DX Head
1 Cop Head with Prison Coveralls
1 Cop Head with casual gear (just made it so no pic)

Thats it i think , And i have 2 regular MonkeyRobotMasters Joker Sculpts on the way :yess: and 1 Laughing Sculpt by MRM

Zsculptor Joker 2

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back