Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0014-1.jpg

Here's mine.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

My humble Batman collection as it stands today:

Hot Toys Dark Knight figures:
DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DC Direct B:TAS maquettes and Koto Jim Lee Batman:
DSCN0103.jpg

DCD 1/4 scale statue:
DSCN0099.jpg

DCD B & W statues:
DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0101.jpg

Misc maquettes and mini statues:
DSCN0102.jpg

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Great collection Karnis - love the Koto Jim Lee statue, i have that one as well, and the full size DC direct superman Jim lee one, which is incredible

Great collection Karnis - love the Koto Jim Lee statue, i have that one as well, and the full size DC direct superman Jim lee one, which is incredible

Thanks! I've been fighting the temptation to get the full size Batman one, I have an LCS in my area with one in stock at regular retail price...not sure how much longer I can hold out though. :banghead

I love the BTAS statues

Yep, I got lucky with Catwoman, I got it as a no box item for $40, and found the Bats at a shop in Baltimore MD. Took me a while to track down the Joker though. :joy

To be honest I don't think the Jim Lee Batman one is worth it full size - don't think Tim B did nearly as good a job on that as he did on the Superman - I HATE how Batman's right hand is just popped out there in front of him - based on the picture the statue is based on that hand should be on his thigh / knee - and the head sculpt isn't massively accurate either.

The Superman one on the other hand is almost faultless

Just lots & lots of futzing!! Took me ages to get it just right. Having lots of patience is a requirement for owning Hot Toys figures I've found :lol

I like how your figures are proudly displayed by your computer sfa.

Here is something that came in the mail yesterday. I love it.

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

Sure he isn't perfect, and he isn't hot toys quality, but i like him for what he is. he is a unique figure, all he needs is a few touch ups. I'm gonna get a v1 hot toys belt to put on him

And Don't mind the pose, it's only temporary :p

Hey, I've been thinking about buying that Bats for a long time, Nygma!
Can you post any pictures of him by 12" figure, just so we can get a picure of how big he is?

I like how your figures are proudly displayed by your computer sfa.
Thanks! I like to have them where I can see them on a daily basis! Especially since they cost a fortune :lol good job I don't have the Tumbler 'cos I highly doubt that would fit on there too!

This is all i got, for now. My favorite Batman representation.

IMGA0959.jpg

I plan on picking this one up:

DCC10946.jpg

Last edited:
Back