Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps a strange question guys but has anyone found a particular colour wall that they think is best suited for displaying collections against?

I'll be repainting my room soon and it occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't just pull a random colour out of my ass and instead ask what other people have in their toy rooms.

I'd say move the dolls out of your bedroom and into a spare room as not to frighten the B'jaysus outa birds you might bring home����

How'd you know I was talking about my bedroom? :panic:

Nah, in any case I'm not really worried about that. I might have a spare guest room free anyway and I could pretend that was my bedroom if she seemed like the kind of girl who'd walk right out the door upon seeing an action figure :lol

How'd you know I was talking about my bedroom? :panic:

Nah, in any case I'm not really worried about that. I might have a spare guest room free anyway and I could pretend that was my bedroom if she seemed like the kind of girl who'd walk right out the door upon seeing an action figure :lol
BWAHAHAHA! “An action figure.” Better hide that one figure. If she sees the whole collection her head might explode.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps a strange question guys but has anyone found a particular colour wall that they think is best suited for displaying collections against?

I'll be repainting my room soon and it occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't just pull a random colour out of my ass and instead ask what other people have in their toy rooms.

My favourites are white (especially gloss white finishes) and medium-to-charcoal gray. The actual finish makes a difference to my eyes; for a room I'd do flat white walls. Blank canvas to display against that bounces the most light.

Excellent. White it is. I won't have to stress about getting wall paint on the ceiling and visa versa.

Thanks for allowing me to hijack this thread, I didn't fancy starting a new one for something that wouldn't need a long discussion. Carry on!

Incidentally my Batman collection is limited these days. The Nolan stuff was some of my first Hot Toys but I sold most of it and now only have a single MMS67 and the Tumbler, both boxed away. I've got both Keaton Batmen, both Nicholson Jokers, the '89 Batmobile, NECA Mayor Penguin, NECA Catwoman and a 7'' Keaton Batman sent to me by DiFabio a while back - none of it currently displayed well so no pics from me.

IMG_5539.jpg

It looks like the MMS155 with custom cowl & cape, DX12 belt and varnished gauntlets.

All correct!...the cowl is by Ben Choi...while not completely screen accurate i love how it looks...especially the PERS eye system(every batman figure should have them)

My favourite 1/6 figures from my favourite Batman movies:)

View attachment 453363View attachment 453362

All correct!...the cowl is by Ben Choi...while not completely screen accurate i love how it looks...especially the PERS eye system(every batman figure should have them)

My favourite 1/6 figures from my favourite Batman movies:)

View attachment 453363View attachment 453362

Just stunning, gorgeous figures!
Really wishing I had picked up a Begins suit.

Am searching for more info on this display. Anyone know who's it is or has anyone seen it anywhere else online ?

I think I might have even taken the shot as a screen shot from a video. But can't find it anywhere online.

Picture1.jpg

Back