Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
I do want to update the cape for my 89 and TDK Bats, that's random info but it's on my mind haha
I'm looking to make it more sleek overall with black acrylic stands for all the figures but I've definitely hit my budget for the display at this point lol That'll come down the line.

Dang, gaunted! I love the black out displays. Is there a thread or link you could post on how you did it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice and clean. Love it.
As for the blackout question I did the back of my detolfs with black contact paper. Peel and stick. Nice and easy.

This sort of display is exactly what all collectors should be striving for. I see so many figures packed into some old display and think man why spend thousands on the figures and not display them decently. Nice lighting does wonders. A simple clean display is also not so difficult to achieve.

Anyway well done mate. Looks great ! I also have something like this planned.

Awesome display man [emoji106]

Very nice and clean. Love it.
As for the blackout question I did the back of my detolfs with black contact paper. Peel and stick. Nice and easy.

thanks guys!

This sort of display is exactly what all collectors should be striving for. I see so many figures packed into some old display and think man why spend thousands on the figures and not display them decently. Nice lighting does wonders. A simple clean display is also not so difficult to achieve.

Anyway well done mate. Looks great ! I also have something like this planned.

The main reason I never shared my collection before is because I wasn't happy with my presentation, I had one detolf that I purchased USED (and it shows, lol) and that got crowded quick. And when the NECA TMNT's came out that's the only place I had to put them and I NEEDED to have those out, so it became more cluttered.
Recently had a push to just finally put this together, as it was a concept I've had for at least four years now. Feels great to have it out of my system.

Eventually I want to get a custom cape for 89 Bats, and Bale. Perhaps different stands just to make it even more sleek overall but I'm tapped out with the display budget at the moment... lol

and thanks! Looking forward to seeing yours completed

Dang, gaunted! I love the black out displays. Is there a thread or link you could post on how you did it?

Once it's completed entirely I'm likely going to make a video showing the details and what I used to put it together, a thread isn't a bad idea, too, once the video is ready.
I made sure to dustproof it as well, and part of the benefit of the blackout display is that the foam covering the gap around the glass door doesn't stand out as much as it would without the glass tinted.

I don't have many figures (I can't bring myself to buy a Batfleck figure), but here's my tribute to the Batmen that matters:

46582932205_bffd530cb7_b.jpg

I've got BvS standard (with custom wired cape), BvS Battle Damaged Armored, and JL Tactical Suit, but that pales in comparison to what I'm seeing in displayed in this thread. Wow! Some amazing collections here.

I finally got the DX12! I now have the alpha and omega of HT Bale Batman figures, the very first one, MMS 013 Batman Begins, which I got when it first came out and now, IMO, the uber 1/6 HT Bale figure of them all. Boy, their production qualities are like night and day!
P1060013a.jpg

Apart from hopefully getting a Dark Knight Joker and an Armored Batman in the future, to date I think I have all the HT Batman figures that I want and feel that my collection is pretty rounded out:
P1060022.jpg
P1060024.JPG
P1060015a.jpg

...and those are just the ones by Hot Toys!

Last edited:
Congratulations on finally getting things set up Razmanshah! Looks awesome!

Excellent photos, ShanLan! Great collection! I especially love the rooted hair Jokers.

Perhaps a strange question guys but has anyone found a particular colour wall that they think is best suited for displaying collections against?

I'll be repainting my room soon and it occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't just pull a random colour out of my ass and instead ask what other people have in their toy rooms.

Back