Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this SHOW YOUR ENTIRE BATMAN COLLECTION .. !!!

so if you guys want to discuss about .. comics .. this is not the one ..

so .. instead of discussing this matter that probably everyone knows about it .. show your collection .. !!!

this SHOW YOUR ENTIRE BATMAN COLLECTION .. !!!

so if you guys want to discuss about .. comics .. this is not the one ..

so .. instead of discussing this matter that probably everyone knows about it .. show your collection .. !!!

Until further updates:

And a full shot - bottom shelf is just everyone who does not yet have a scene specific display bunched into a group - have plans for all of them.

Joker on top is on top of a 'hit me' scene road base made by Kris as well, but the joker is waiting on his clothes which are being customized

xn6hll.jpg

Haha - there's a lot of relegations in the bottom shelf, included my much loved Medi batman who's so far back you can barely see him!

But not to worry, DX Joker is awaiting his own shelf space and mini dio on detolf 2 which I will get when I move into my new apartment in the next few months.

Is that Bruce Wayne smoking there?

A little out of character...
Was he smoking in Batman Returns when fixing the Batmobile or was that just the engine smoking? I've seen that film many times and I still can't tell. I just assumed it was a damaged car part because it does seem out of character.

Josh - that looks awesome, very simple and effective. Love the guitars next to it too. Eventually my guitars will be next to my figure display as well...

Love the set up YJ, I hope to have something similar some day.

But, how could you sell the police joker? :monkey2

yeah, it's nice to see such an uncluttered display. I have way too many figures crammed into mine lol...I really should pick up another one.

I've decided to mix up my display. I've got some detolf (which arent set up yet because I plan on moving) plus I bought some shelves from target that look pretty good. I'll have some pics of it wen I get home on the weekends.

Back