Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used this paper pic you see, made something close, not exact, used the $50 knockoff wolverine, among other parts,

eebay373_zpsqkbbwflk.jpg

Outstanding work mightyq. :clap :bow

Thanks fella's. Anybody need the recipe let me know, fairly inexpensive to build....

Not a bash, but the beginning of one, just got the worldbox body today so here's a few pics, review on the way

34458930052_b1bd772620_b.jpg

34490324221_314ab18b6d_b.jpg

34579388756_5cd886b7f0_b.jpg

34490332601_dae9eb1567_b.jpg

34458931712_c046efe60f_b.jpg

That world box body looks way to big for that wolverine head. He looks like a pinhead especially in the fourth pic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That world box body looks way to big for that wolverine head. He looks like a pinhead especially in the fourth pic.

Here's a video perspective of the new body.

The Skull: Your Wolverine looks great bro. Very Nice.

AFM

Thanks but there's nothing to it, just the new body with a hot toys head, I plan to make an old man Logan with it in time, I think it is a great choice for a movie Logan bash.

Thanks but there's nothing to it, just the new body with a hot toys head, I plan to make an old man Logan with it in time, I think it is a great choice for a movie Logan bash.

I think it's the neck being just a bit too big for the head. Something seems off to me but it's a nice body overall.

I think it's the neck being just a bit too big for the head. Something seems off to me but it's a nice body overall.

It is a nice choice for a Logan bash I think, not seeing an issue with the head except maybe the height if the head sitting on the neck peg, I fuzted it a bit to get it to sit right but the included pegs are not perfect. The one its packaged with fits the head perfect but sits to low, the taller peg sits the head better but does not lock in place....oh well.

It is a nice choice for a Logan bash I think, not seeing an issue with the head except maybe the height if the head sitting on the neck peg, I fuzted it a bit to get it to sit right but the included pegs are not perfect. The one its packaged with fits the head perfect but sits to low, the taller peg sits the head better but does not lock in place....oh well.
Keep us updated! Want to see more pics.

Nice review. It's a nice body, but his head is a bit too small for it. Although it's a good physique for Jackman.

Nice review. It's a nice body, but his head is a bit too small for it. Although it's a good physique for Jackman.

Thanks very much, your the second person to say that, not sure why I don't see it that way, I think its a more accurate body than the TTM19 for Jackman ever since he did "The Wolverine " Film, that's when he really started to pack on the muscle.

Thanks very much, your the second person to say that, not sure why I don't see it that way, I think its a more accurate body than the TTM19 for Jackman ever since he did "The Wolverine " Film, that's when he really started to pack on the muscle.

The Worldbox AT012 is an all around great body for any Hugh Jackman Wolverine bash IMO.

Hugh Jackman was already huge in X2, X3 and especially Wolverine X-Men Origins. By then he had put in all the work and the muscle was already there.

You can especially see it in the scene where he wakes up in a rage after the Weapon X procedure when Stryker orders to erase his memory. Just a pure monster breaking out of that water tank. One of the few parts I enjoyed from that movie.

All in all, he was just freakishly cut in The Wolverine and Days of Future Past.

It's definitely more accurate to how cut he ended up getting in the later films, but he's a bit too broad shouldered.

Nice vid. Liking the body.

Back