Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esvs5j.jpg

I like that, looks way better than the Origins HT did.

Miles better :lol

Someone needs to make a good 70s Logan sculpt from DOFP. That was Jackman's best look by far.

ad244e62e221a8ea3aaf3806ccfa9d67.jpg

There's a clothing set for 70's Logan on OSK, the sculpt would probably be the DOFP one just modded. I actually think Rahmier84 did a head a while back, talented guy!

Finally got the WorldBox Wolverine Body. Gotta say it's pretty nice but still had its flaws. Over all a great upgrade from stock HT body for Wolverine.

DSC01567-01.jpg

DSC01574-01.jpg

Seems a lot more suited to the character! Lookin good! What jeans are those?

Thanks bud. The body looks much better in hand. As for the jeans. They go to the 1/6 Jack Bauer figure. They look like Levi jeans. I have a few for my customs. They look look much better than any others I've seen.

Thanks bud. The body looks much better in hand. As for the jeans. They go to the 1/6 Jack Bauer figure. They look like Levi jeans. I have a few for my customs. They look look much better than any others I've seen.

I'll have to look into buying a pair, they look great. Love what you're doing with your Logan, bud!

Do you have a Cavill BvS sculpt you could stick on the Worldbox body? Wondering if they're proportionate together.

I do. I'll try and post a pic later. The only this is that the arms I'm on this body are the same size as the HT Wolverine Body.

Do you have a Cavill BvS sculpt you could stick on the Worldbox body? Wondering if they're proportionate together.

I wouldn't recommend it. I applied the Cavill head sculpt and it didn't sit well. The neck is too short even with long neck peg. Here's a few side by side pics. Oh n sorry I didn't take any pics with the head on the body. It looked terrible.

Back