Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Logan...but I have to know, where did you get the Iron Throne? I want to get one so I can put my 12 inch Game of Thrones figures it it. Thanks!

Hey man I got this from China and I'm not sure does eBay has it or not. But if you serious want this I can help you ask the seller does he do international business;)

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Is that a Phicen M34? Looks good!. I used an M33 for my Wolverine, but decided to leave out the vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes my friend that's a m34. I personally think this body suits him well

Yes my friend that's a m34. I personally think this body suits him well

Well, I didn't consider it until now. Was gonna do a custom Conan, but I may give the M34 a try as I have another Wolverines head. Will post pics.

Well, I didn't consider it until now. Was gonna do a custom Conan, but I may give the M34 a try as I have another Wolverines head. Will post pics.

awesome man. Looking forward to it:)

IMG_20170402_140043.jpg

My first attempt at sculpting hair. It came out... Okay. I'm pretty sure I'll redo it soon.
aa2440229d9dd8f405717a70d8748fd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where and what brand is that denim jacket you post ?
I got it on eBay. I'm pretty sure it's from Crazy Owners. The only downside is it uses Velcro to stay closed, so there's visible Velcro on the right side of the front when left open. Not sure yet how to fix that.

I got it on eBay. I'm pretty sure it's from Crazy Owners. The only downside is it uses Velcro to stay closed, so there's visible Velcro on the right side of the front when left open. Not sure yet how to fix that.

Many thanks for the answer Mr. Fusion
I would and will rip off the velcro and put some tinny magnets.

Back