Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished!
3d8e13527fb42ca939c0a0e1f6a7a507.jpg
Jeez, I want one like this! :love

my WIP.Got Rahmier84's head today and a set of clothes im planning on using are currently being worked on.This will look so good when all done :clap

29wuz5v.jpg

skz236.jpg

Finally received my ACI Bruce Latin tone body.. Definetely need to buy a new wife beater now.. Body is stretching this one to its limits! Lol

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

d1d54f35c22a8e86776be46a93907527.jpg

24d78e392276fdcae2f3787235423c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are actually the original origins jeans. I accidentally popped the buckle off the belt trying to squeeze the bigger body in them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they do come out with the DoFP Wolverine I'll be selling my Kit bash Wolverine along with all that he came with. If anyone is interested...

It's frustrating that I haven't been able to capture on camera what I see on the shelf.

The awful orange pictures make it look soft and blandly painted, like an old Hasbro head. On the shelf this one has depth, life and an intensity. Far more so than I ever saw in photos of HT's original.

This was probably the best I could capture close up - holding him with a pair of grips in the window!

14965166041_7a0b991038_o.jpg

This one shows definition in the face:

And this one a comparison to VTS/DAM in terms of colouring:

I've been buying Hot Toys' figures since the DX01, and since then have become fussier over quality and appearance.

I sold off a large number of older figures that I could no longer bear to put on display, and there are others boxed up the in the attic that might one day be retrieved from the brink with better head sculpts.

Yet this knock-off Wolverine stands proudly!

Hi, could you take a picture of this knock off head together with Hot Toys The Wolverine under the same lighting? So far all the pics of this knock off looks very soft. Not sure if due to lighting or quality of product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, could you take a picture of this knock off head together with Hot Toys The Wolverine under the same lighting? So far all the pics of this knock off looks very soft. Not sure if due to lighting or quality of product.

Photographing this sculpt isn't fun at all. :lol

This was with the bootleg The Wolverine sculpt:

This is with the genuine HT The Wolverine sculpt:

Back