Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this thread... cool!

IMG_9228_zpsc8a3e5bd.jpg

Ski

Ski comes in here and BAM! It's brought! Fantastic as always Bro!

I have Marf's first X1 head by Rahmier coming in the mail. Also have a denim jacket coming in... So I made myself a snow base for Wolverine.

I'm selling the Origins original head sculpt, shirt and jacket in the marketplace if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spare bone claws from one of the MMS220 Wolverines makes my low-budget Devil's Brigade Wolverine more Wolverine-y!

Is the official wolverine body the best body for displaying him in his white tee or is there a better muscle body out there?

Is the official wolverine body the best body for displaying him in his white tee or is there a better muscle body out there?

It's dependent on what you like. It's like asking someone else to tell you what your favorite food is. There are hundreds of photos in this thread alone, full of multiple bodies and stock bodies. Look at what you think is best and go with that.

I just looked it up on eBay. It's hard to tell by some of the pictures but does it have a reddish tone to it?

I cant find any shots of the with the full body that I had but its pretty close match from what I remember....kinda reddish

4bb12ebe078db23c504ca983a2b9e0d0.jpg

Ah.. So Latin tone. The one I was looking at was the caucasian version.. I didn't even pick up on that. Thanks. If you happen to come across your full body shots can you post them please?

Ah.. So Latin tone. The one I was looking at was the caucasian version.. I didn't even pick up on that. Thanks. If you happen to come across your full body shots can you post them please?

Yeah for sure

Thank you. The body that I have now is WAY too scrawny without the shirt and jacket.

The ACI "Bruce" body has the best muscle build in my opinion but Mudblood is correct in that the skin tone is off. The difference between the body and head isn't too noticeable but the stock claw hands are about 3 shades too dark in comparison. Also note, the hip area on the ACI body is a bit too big which keeps the velcro on the pants from closing all the way.

Here's my Logan

Back