Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you plastik.. That is good information. I think he looks great in your picture. He really fills out the wife beater tee shirt. That looks better than the official body as far as bulk and definition. Your stock claw hands are from The Wolverine figure right? I wonder if all 3 Wolverine figures are the exact same shade of color? I will be using the Origins claws. Thanks guys. This info is really helping and should help others going forward. I'm really leaning towards ACI Bruce right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastik, I saw that same Wolverine pic you posted a few days ago, and decided to grab an ACI Bruce body because of it. I didn't know about the Latin shade difference. I picked up the Caucasian one. :slap Is yours Latin or Caucasian? I think a good way to hide the darker hands and lack of hair on the arms, is to pose him crouched a little, with his arms out in the ready pose. I'll try to do that when mine comes in, and show the results.

Plastik, I saw that same Wolverine pic you posted a few days ago, and decided to grab an ACI Bruce body because of it. I didn't know about the Latin shade difference. I picked up the Caucasian one. :slap Is yours Latin or Caucasian? I think a good way to hide the darker hands and lack of hair on the arms, is to pose him crouched a little, with his arms out in the ready pose. I'll try to do that when mine comes in, and show the results.

I picked up the Caucasian one because the latin one appeared too dark in the auction. I may order the latin one later to try it out.

Last edited:
I just bought the ACI Bruce Latin off eBay for $50. Thanks for the guidance fellas. I appreciate it.

IMG_9228_zps8ff0e874.jpg

IMG_9301_zpsbdd6240d.jpg

IMG_9302_zpsd36be220.jpg

IMG_9304_zpsafcd6ebc.jpg

IMG_9305_zpsc1ec70d0.jpg

IMG_9307_zps9c9c8d6b.jpg

Ski

Fury may never get his coat back! And this head sculpt looks awesome for $20!

cbb887583f66a0784059cc70097858fd.jpg

ace92902d87e6e25376f75c22a3457dc.jpg

17a688ceefbbcb0da72e3e387b0416f3.jpg

45c022ae34d8ad46b7078436afcc49f3.jpg

Here is my finished Origins bash. Think it turned well. Apologies for the potato quality and paper mess on my counter; just got back from vacation when I took the pic (mail everywhere)

15003682250_21e241be8a_h.jpg

I need to mod the denim jacket to get it to look right, but here's my Wolverine bash. This figure has gone through a few changes over the past year or so. I need to remove the snaps on the right side of the jacket and shorten it a bit. I might cut the sleeves off of the shirt as well... the layers are making posing and the leather jacket lay weird. The denim jacket doesn't have sleeves.
The head is Rahmier's mod, which used to belong to Marf.

If that head used to belong to Marf, what is he doing now? So tough to keep on top of all this ****.

Back