Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Odd, do you know what that shirt was called on toy anxiety? I've been looking everywhere for a red flannel shirt.

I'm also gonna buy a denim jacket to get an X1 look.

Ok here's the parts breakdown for my custom wolverine:
James dean cowboy- shirt
James dean cowboy- jean pants
Gang jp- loose- belt
William bowman- flight jacket

I can't remember what companies they're all from, but that's how they're listed in my Toy Anxiety order history, so if you search their site for those, you should find something.

These are some truly excellent customs of Wolverine. That battle damaged one rocks! Thumbs up to all.

Made myself a custom stand today out of a chunk of oak. I need to mess with the pose a little more, but I'm pretty happy with it so far. I've got a denim jacket and plaid shirt coming in the mail, along with a knockoff Last Stand headsculpt to bash a second Wolvie.

a few i have made..

battle wolvie..

wolv_zps3e4e43d4.jpg

wolvb3_zps9246ac96.jpg

wolv4_zps3d976172.jpg

wolv1_zps39f05bc8.jpg

wolv2_zps836e2c57.jpg

black op's wolverine, still a wip with spiderman

wolv5_zps9b2bc5d1.jpg

wolv6_zpsebbc6565.jpg

wolv7_zps422f85cb.jpg

wolv8_zps86f0da96.jpg

with a black op's freind..
wolv9_zps034f8444.jpg

another add to the black op's team.
wolv10_zps88e11ceb.jpg

Great customs guys.Are those Bone claws available still from somewhere?Would love those!

Just got this set in the mail for my bash. I've got the X3 head and some boots coming in soon. The colors kinda match the comic costume to go along with his hairstyle. I think this is ZY Toys. I got mine off eBay.

A1C0B3B3-5AC1-44DC-90A4-29E7886988A9-2483-00000146D582376F_zpsdf8ca3da.jpg

I need to futz (probably iron) the collar and tuck it in a little better, but I really like the look and the quality of it. My only complaint is that it uses the flimsy plastic snaps. I also have that red flannel shirt coming in for my Origins Wolverine.

Back