Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was interested in putting together a custom Logan, what would be a good body to get?

Also is it easier to do it piece by piece purchase, or spring for the HT Logan and go from there?

This is a quick piece-together for fit. Still need to do some subtle repainting to fix the beard and skin tone...but have no idea when I'll get around to it. This is a good bash for people wanting a good neutral expression. I did shave the Medi head from the bottom, to resemble the way the HT head fits the body (using TTM19).
WolvyHTMediMod004.jpg

WolvyHTMediMod005.jpg

BatBootFix001.jpg

With a good repaint, that would actually look really awesome:clap

This is a quick piece-together for fit. Still need to do some subtle repainting to fix the beard and skin tone...but have no idea when I'll get around to it. This is a good bash for people wanting a good neutral expression. I did shave the Medi head from the bottom, to resemble the way the HT head fits the body (using TTM19).
WolvyHTMediMod004.jpg

WolvyHTMediMod005.jpg

BatBootFix001.jpg

Looks really good, I like it :clap

Here is my current custom Wolverine 2.0 Last Stand Figure using New Headsculpt and Medicom Suit with flesh tone claws

Last edited:
They are the metal claws from the new Wolvie figure, just sliced open a couple of bare fists with an Xacto knife and stuck em in.

They actually came out of the gloved fists very easily. Just a little wiggle.

Yea I tried that, they came out really easy, but I had a lot of trouble getting them to fit right in the bare fists. Do you have any tips?

What is the problem that you're having? It was pretty straightfoward, just cut a slit between the right fingers big enough for the blades to slide in. I haven't glued them or anything because the plastic pushes in against the blade and pretty much holds it in. I'd rather have the option to move them to other hands in the future if need be.

Well the Xacto knife I used has an angled blade. So the further in it goes, the wider the slit.

Just be careful not to slip, those damn things will go right through your hand. ;)

Back