Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the final piece today. Very happy with him.
oldboy013_zps99cce980.jpg

oldboy008_zps31700998.jpg

For a Wolverine figure, personally I prefer the mouth to be open. I might just pick that one up. It's either that one or the "Wolfman" one. It doesn't have to be movie-accurate / Hugh Jackman for me.

here's my custom Logan, I still want try some different shirts like a yellow plaid, and maybe just a white a-shirt.
Thanks Cofphoto for the tips on the claw/hand mod btw!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks, all the clothes are from toy anxiety, I can't remember the specific name of the jeans, but if I can find it I'll post here.

I just got the parts for a custom Logan, however I have a question regarding his body/arm hair!

The rubberized body I purchased is all in proportion with his head & is a perfect look for Wolverine, what would be the best way to make it look like there is hair on the body?

I was originally thinking to lightly drybrush the body, and I do understand that the hairs won't be sculpted but I would like to give the illusion that some hair is present on his chest, torso & arms/hand.

Any ideas???

Back