Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did four Western bash Wolverines about 6 months ago. Sorry for the big pics!

6837515263_672ca97a50_o.jpg

6404444417_8758c65134_o.jpg

6386892871_bcf446c8f8_o.jpg

6386894293_9edf36dfbd_o.jpg

Did some more work on my Black Ops Nam Logan. I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to Robbie for the bone claws, they are awesome and really bring out the character.

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I really love some of these Wolverines!

I'm new around here and I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask it or what the rules are!? But are you guy's buying bodie's and heads and modding your own figures or just modding your existing HT's figures?

I've though of putting my own Wolvie together because of the ridiculous asking prices but I'm not sure if we are allowed to discuss Ebay parts/copie's and the like? :dunno

Apologies in advance if I've breached some kind of rule!

Anyone selling or know where I can get some claw hands? I've got the regular version fists only. Or any tips on making these? Cheers.

Skiman is working on some. Not sure if he is still taking on customers for them, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103613

Nice, I might PM him. I have the actual fists. If I can't find any I might have a go at it myself. I wouldn't mind making the bone claws but have them popping out the back of the wrist all bloodied style.

There's a set on Ebay for $129.00 and I was like :medic

For that price, they better be made with real metal or bone!

They are the original figure hands but still, I picked up the original hands for $16 free shipping without claws. $114 for 6 bits of 3cm metal is really taking the piss. Although that's the go with this hobby I've found out!

I used to build inticrate models as a young kid so I'm sure even my dodgy attempt is more worthwhile than splashing that kind of cash :wink1:

Hi all just some WIP of my new custom figure Skimans head on the Heroik muscle body he's to tall at the minute so I'm going to get my chop saw out and cut him down to size :horror

First the head sculpt it amazing

003-24.jpg

Now on the body...

011-20.jpg

008-20.jpg

028-7.jpg

Cold War Black Ops Logan:

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

These are all great customs fellas. Gotta say though this is my favorite one. I think this is a great hommage to Team X Wolverine.

Thanks for the great pics everyone. These are even more encouragement for my own custom Wolverine.

Did some more work on my Black Ops Nam Logan. I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to Robbie for the bone claws, they are awesome and really bring out the character.

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

AWESOME :clap

The weathering is killer, really great custom!

What would be a good alternative to use for fists to use on a ttm19 hand peg? Would the t2 t800 fist fit? Ive heard that the superman fist work well. The skin tone does seem a little on the light side though and they sell them as a set on eBay.

Wow! That looks great! Where did that outfit come from?

Parts break down:
Bootleg head off ebay custom painted
HT TTM body
HeadPlay Metal Boss body suit
Playhouse GSG9 gloves
Artfigures Avenger pants
SSC Beachhead boots
X Toys LCE black
HT Comedian boot knife X2 modded
Toy Soldier car. rifle and harness
HT Hushpuppy w/ holster
HT black goggle w/ commo headset (custom)
other small items.

Back