Show your Christmas LOOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Are you a Trump family member? Coz that's over $600 worth of gifts!

:eek

Haha My wife and I's families don't really do anything for birthdays or other holidays but tend to go all out for Christmas. But the wife did break our rule this year. We were supposed to have a 50-60 dollar limit on each other this year...... that clearly didn't happen....

We always set a limit, and usually break it. Same thing here, we do not live the high life. We all love simple pleasure so splurging on a vacation or xmas is easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well
santa was very good to me this year

got hot toys Kylo ren, hot toys new hope han solo lots of funko pop and a voice change storm trooper helmet

I was a very happy collector

:yess:

In seriousness it's just an unwritten agreement in my family, we don't need to do presents anymore, no stress or expenditure for anyone. As for myself I'd never have the discipline to hold anything until Christmas day anyway.

...we like it that way too. Presents for kids only. I tend to buy childless family members a token practical gift of a movie pass or some such just so they get something in return for shelling out for my kids.

Some of my haul. My wife got me some cool stuff this year.
d60e84362c83f9c72d3c59e18b96acfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get collectables for Christmas, it's more things I need like clothes, shoes and household items.

I bought my wife a beretta 9 mm for Christmas. She loves it. She got me a new Lenovo laptop. Pretty good year for us.

You guys need to stop buying weapons for each other for Christmas.......you buy them for your spouse/GF for Valentines day....

Amateurs.

Better than what I bought my wife...expensive boots that didn't fit. She already has a pair of Dr Martens so I got the same size, figured I was golden...and they still didn't fit! Had to get her size from the U.K. too. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is WWEJEDI to show us his 12 PF's and 34 Hot Toys from mommy and daddy?

Back