Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping someone does a screen-accurate, 1:1 prop-helmet to do with these guys. The Black Series actually looks okay for what it is, but I'm hoping for higher-end and a bit more polished.

daa31ba53e153fc15bcbecf3ca45b89d.jpg

Not much time to work out the display options today, I'll have to get back to these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I dropped the Probe Droid's display stand a little lower, it'd be a good addition to the squad. Try that later.

06bcdaaba32bdfea0c6cbb53892616c0.jpg

Nice! :duff

I think if I dropped the Probe Droid's display stand a little lower, it'd be a good addition to the squad. Try that later.

06bcdaaba32bdfea0c6cbb53892616c0.jpg

A Probe Droid is always a good addition. :)

ZE_501, your poses look so natural they look like little people

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks! That's the goal, anyway. There are a few tweaks to do on the Jedha exclusive -- mostly the arms are still a little too far in front of the body; but I may change the position of the DLT-19 or even swap it out for an E-11. I'll need to sit with it a while.

All you need to do is make obsessive adjustments at all angles for days. ;)

Probe Droid is still on a high stand, but I can see how lowering it would help it fit right in as the squad's mascot.

70cdb1177513e93322f5cfa8c169fd23.jpg

1bc8a9320a2f3696fbd0a934622a26c6.jpg

Sorry to say it, but now that photo/Jedha theme is begging for Chirrut. :lol

Enabler! :lol ...not like I hadn't thought of it, but pretty sure that's not gonna happen. I rewatched Rogue One last night. It holds up well as highly entertaining, but the more I watch armoured troopers get whooped by a stick, the less I buy it -- although I'll watch and be entertained, why not?

I'd be more tempted to snag K2, Jyn and Cassian because the Jedha ambush is one of my favourite set pieces in all of the films, but no Cassian = no deal.

***What I really want is a 1/6 AT-ST.
:monkey3

Last edited:
I wish I had bought more Clones when Sideshow was pumping them out so regularly. All I got was Rex in his Phase 2 armor.

I missed out on so many good ones.

I'm excited for the ROTJ troopers - I think I'll be picking those up as my first troops... hopefully able to get them a bit cheaper than the 600 bucks for a set lol

Back