Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice set-up, jkidd...looks great.

Here's a flashback look at Sideshow's Clone Commanders....

Still a good looking group of figures. Someday I'll get brave enough to take'em apart and replace the limp. loose bodies they are currently on.

Thought I should post a shot of the Rebel scum...

Most are Sideshow,excepting the HT Han and Chewie and the 2 customs on the right(not visible is Spock as a Jedi on the extreme right)...PS

We will crush this rebellion at all cost! Deploy the fleet!

Yes, Commissioner...... I mean...... YES, ADMIRAL!

2me36gm.jpg
2rfbsq1.jpg
rrrskn.jpg

nice set-up, jkidd...looks great.

Here's a flashback look at Sideshow's Clone Commanders....

Still a good looking group of figures. Someday I'll get brave enough to take'em apart and replace the limp. loose bodies they are currently on.

Thanks jedibear...like yours as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing some excellent looking troops in this thread! More please!

Grand Admiral Uniform (2 Versions)......

2vxq1zo.jpg
nof329.jpg
2a5nc5.jpg
2d1quzo.jpg
2w2eyib.jpg
11vje2v.jpg
a2xg1f.jpg
ipqq2s.jpg
fknxjt.jpg
1zhco3.jpg

I'm seeing some excellent looking troops in this thread! More please!

Grand Admiral Uniform (2 Versions)......

2vxq1zo.jpg
nof329.jpg
2a5nc5.jpg
2d1quzo.jpg
2w2eyib.jpg
11vje2v.jpg
a2xg1f.jpg
ipqq2s.jpg
fknxjt.jpg
1zhco3.jpg
Looks great! However, I must note that Grand Admirals wear an entirely white uniform. Members of the Imperial Security Bureau wear a white shirt and black pants.

I don't mean to come across as rude or to insult your custom figure, I just thought you might want to know. Regardless, great custom!

troops 1.jpg

troops 2.jpg

trooper 3.jpg

Spend the last few days finally getting my troopers unboxed. This is a work in progress, So just did some quick poses, and still have to come up with a background. The OT and FO troopers are Hot Toys . Vader and the Clone Trooper are Kotobukiya. The little guys are Funko and Herocross. Just waiting on The FO officer. And hopefully HT will do a ESB Vader. :vader

Back