Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Great Clone Collection.

Thanks :) I've got Boil and Waxer on their way too. Currently winning on a bid for Commander Bly as well. That's for my birthday lol After that Phase 1 Captain Rex if I can :)

image.jpg

I secured Commander Bly too I'll post him up when he arrives :) It comes with phase 1 and 2 helmets plus a custom phase 2!

So. This came today :)

And an additional custom Phase 2 helmet!

Going to have to wait 3 weeks though to add him as it's a birthday present and the Mrs won't be happy if put it in now haha Still waiting on Boil and Waxer.

I will be lol Might go with the Phase 2 because I've a few already with the Phase 1. I prefer the Phase 1 for Boil and Waxer so I'll keep Cody and the other 212th the same :)
nah, Bly is a much older release is all. It's a really great figure, but definitely leave the unhelmeted head in the box lol

I will be lol Might go with the Phase 2 because I've a few already with the Phase 1. I prefer the Phase 1 for Boil and Waxer so I'll keep Cody and the other 212th the same :)

Nice - love the options SSC gives us with some of these clones! Mine is sporting the phase 1, but I have a pretty heavy preference for phase 1 helmets personally (in most cases)

Finally got a new Sideshow figure after seemingly forever with all these dock delays! Captain Rex is a pretty nice figure overall.

Clones look best in groups! :)

This should do it for me. All that remains is their daddy in Jango Fett later this year :)

Look spot on those :) Hopefully might have gotten a Phase 1 Captain Rex so will go well with Echo and Fives. Moved them about a bit but looked crammed in so not sure
Finally got a new Sideshow figure after seemingly forever with all these dock delays! Captain Rex is a pretty nice figure overall.

Clones look best in groups! :)

This should do it for me. All that remains is their daddy in Jango Fett later this year :)

Back