Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that allow the chest armor to sit lower?

probably just a little bit but pulling the helmet up more than sitting flush makes the bigger difference.

sweet pic deak............:rock

I agree with everyone else. That Snowtrooper looks ACE.:clap:hi5:

I think so...

Pre-Modded Vader, I am about to switch up the display.
5712572794_fd9e1b2236_z.jpg

Wonderful display!!!!

My set of Commanders . . . . . .

Star_Wars_Clones_038.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0331.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_035.jpg

Advanced Recon . . . . . . Launch!
Star_Wars_Clones_040.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_039.jpg

Squad Leaders... READY!
Star_Wars_Clones_0271.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0281.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0311.jpg

My set of Commanders . . . . . .

Star_Wars_Clones_038.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0331.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_035.jpg

Advanced Recon . . . . . . Launch!
Star_Wars_Clones_040.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_039.jpg

Squad Leaders... READY!
Star_Wars_Clones_0271.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0281.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0311.jpg

Damn man, these look amazing. You've replaced all the trooper's jumpsuits with the fabric ones? Do they still have the Sideshow bodies? I know you do a lot of switching out and modding on your troops, just curious.

Damn man, these look amazing. You've replaced all the trooper's jumpsuits with the fabric ones? Do they still have the Sideshow bodies? I know you do a lot of switching out and modding on your troops, just curious.

Yup! Ditched the old suits for the fabric ones. The bodies are still SS. I just opened the upper torso and swapped the left and right arms/shoulders to add a better range of motion.

I also put together 2 of the white clones from loose parts I purchased from TA. I sanded the deco from a spare Boil helmet, but kept the red to show this helmet belonged to the squad leader/grizzled veteran.

Here's a a comparison pic of the squad leader and a shiney:

Star_Wars_Clones_036.jpg

Impressive collection TK0083! I was thinking of posing my Rex with the booster in mid-air like that, but haven't gotten around to trying to balance it yet.

Yup! Ditched the old suits for the fabric ones. The bodies are still SS. I just opened the upper torso and swapped the left and right arms/shoulders to add a better range of motion.

I also put together 2 of the white clones from loose parts I purchased from TA. I sanded the deco from a spare Boil helmet, but kept the red to show this helmet belonged to the squad leader/grizzled veteran.

Here's a a comparison pic of the squad leader and a shiney:

Star_Wars_Clones_036.jpg

Wow awesome man. How'd you get your hands on so many bodysuits? Every time I go to look for one people are charging stupid amounts of money for them.

I don't quit understand what you did to the arms, you swapped the whole right and left arm?

wow these last couple batches of pics makes me think twice about my phase 2 only rule..but then my wallet reminds me why....i second LoveMinusZero's question, i've been trying to get body suit replacements for a few months and havent been able to get any for under 30- which is just too much for that...i'd like to replace the ones on my 212,41st,and shock..where'd you find those?

Back