Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking troopers Aries, I might just have to steal your idea using the new HT body. That head goes well with a 70's kinda feathered hair style from the original SW days. A little greasy looking from being under that bucket in the Tatooine heat.
img0041np.jpg

Background Info

The Rebel Commandos were the elite special forces of the Rebel Alliance.
Each member of the team was a volunteer, eager and willing to accept the dangerous assignment to strike a blow against the Empire. The team was created with flexibility in mind; each commando brought something unique to the mix, with a diverse array of specialties.

The Rebel Commandos worked in small units in various environments. They were instrumental in many battles such as the defence of Echo base on the Ice planet of Hoth. Their most famous battle in which they participated in was the strike on the 2nd Death Star at the Battle of Endor.

Figure Info

One of the Commando’s specialties was strike reconnaissance. Here Captain Reva Antilles is seen observing an enemy position after skilfully navigating his way past anti-vehicle mines on the perimeter of an Imperial base.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Jediguy your Rebel commando is sensational. I especially love the weathering a little details on this figure. The base in itself is fantastic. Well done mate !

Great stuff guys.

I passed on the Sandies... having the Koto's... (I know crazy)...

But I am so hoping for the Snow Troopers to hit soon... Then I will build some troops.

I have all 3 Kotobukiya Sandtroopers, but the SS Sandies are really cool too.

Yeah I don't disagree... But man my wallet wishes I could get them all... I figured I would just wait for the next group. LOL.

Anyone think we will see the Snowtroopers soon ?

They're never enough sandies and never enough space!
My SS sandies have to stay in their boxes :slap

koto.sandtroopers.jpg

Cool!

cruxz, those three sandies at the front - what type of body are they on?

Thanks guys.

Yup, Sergiu was right. They're Koto Sandies.
Took me quite awhile to get them completed as two of them are quite hard to find and quite 'pricey'. But once you started collecting Sideshow 1/6 figures, their prices sound 'more reasonable'

nice pic of troopers Cruxz, and gotta love the Marmits.They always complement a collection. Wish they made a Snowy and Scout those would've been amazing. Hoping SS will do them some justice. And I remember hunting for those Koto Sandies, unfortunately I need the room and trying to unload them.

that scout trooper on speeder bike, is that the Gentle Giant statue? If so i am surprised on the scale.

Back