Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TK8472, there are several Marmit troopers on Ebay right now. They're not cheap, but they are there, and let's face it, you aren't going to find these guys cheap anymore...PS

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

I think I've asked this before, but it must've gone down in the pic-posting frenzy after the release of the Stormtroopers...

Has anybody given any thought to sculpting a more adequate cod-piece for Sideshow's Stormies? It's one aspect of the figures that still bothers me. Seems to me there's enough talented sculptors here who could do it and I think it would significantly improve the look of the figures.

I think I've asked this before, but it must've gone down in the pic-posting frenzy after the release of the Stormtroopers...

Has anybody given any thought to sculpting a more adequate cod-piece for Sideshow's Stormies? It's one aspect of the figures that still bothers me. Seems to me there's enough talented sculptors here who could do it and I think it would significantly improve the look of the figures.

jager1960 did...........

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92594&page=3

DSC03931.jpg

add some vodka to the red bull & you have yourself a :woo good time......:lecture

just dont add any my little pony stickers to your st armor..............:monkey4

:lol

Back