Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41st elite-coruscant

41ST ELITE CLONE TROOPER - CORUSCANT DIVISON.jpg

Thanks... the hat is SSC and too tall. The alternative cloth hat is the perfect height but sits too loose/baggy. So I opted for the better fit until I finish the helmet. Just a stand in.

Troopers look great Paul. Nice work!

It's funny that the "Piett" hat is so much smaller than the "Praji" hat. I don't like how the "Praji" hat fits either, but I do prefer it to the plastic version. Hopefully HT will give us a better alternative in the future.

I managed to get mine to sit "okay"..

20190309_110047.jpg

What Stormtrooper helmet is that? The Solo Bones one?

Yeah it’s one of Solo Bones’ buckets.

Troopers look great Paul. Nice work!

It's funny that the "Piett" hat is so much smaller than the "Praji" hat. I don't like how the "Praji" hat fits either, but I do prefer it to the plastic version. Hopefully HT will give us a better alternative in the future.

I managed to get mine to sit "okay"..

View attachment 447012

Thanks Chris :duff
Yeah Praji has a huge noggin! Good to know about the Piett hat in case I find a deal on him. Also that’s the Praji and RO Tie Pilot belts. I’m still working on finding/making the right belt material for the boxes/buckles you sent me.
Ozzel looks sick!

Indeed, that Ozzel is great!

Was moving stuff around tonight and took another look at these two:

THE JEDI AND THE CLONE.jpg

...and I think considering the source material (the Clone Wars animated show), they still look pretty cool, especially displayed together.

Indeed, that Ozzel is great!

Was moving stuff around tonight and took another look at these two:

View attachment 447462

...and I think considering the source material (the Clone Wars animated show), they still look pretty cool, especially displayed together.

Wow. Shows how far the Rex Phase 2 Arc and HT Anakin sculpts have come.

Indeed, there is quitw the jump in portrait quality on both characters with the later releases....

THE JEDI GENERAL &THE CLONE CAPTAIN.jpg

I still like those earlier figures too.

This 212the Battalion Trooper is awaiting orders from General Kenobi....

212-ATTACK-BATTALION-TROOPER.jpg

This is the first issue clone from Sideshow. It still looks pretty doggone good. It should display well with the soon-arriving HT ROTS Kenobi.

Back