Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21st Nova corps need some love as do the 41st "Kashyyk camo" Elite corps. When both are done, i think i could stay away from clones for some time.

I'm surprised they haven't released the Galactic Marine yet.

That was always one of my faves.

The Snow Troopers now exist, so a few small changes and different colours and we have Galactic Marines!

21st Nova corps need some love as do the 41st "Kashyyk camo" Elite corps. When both are done, i think i could stay away from clones for some time.

Same as Snowies, we have biker scouts coming...the Camo clones should soon after follow...

Both, even though close in design, will need serious tweaking to be worthy releases. Yet, we've never been so close with OT snowtrooper and scout on the market.

There was a image comparison, not sure if it was this thread or the Biker Scout thread concerning the camo clones and they were quite different even though at first glance they look pretty much identical.

BOBA4U 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) Expires on December 31, 2014
LEGIONSW 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Clone Trooper Deluxe: 212th Expires on December 02, 2014
SCJQ93 20% off discount at Sideshow.com -- Sideshow Clone Commander Wolffe Expires on November 30, 2014

I already put up a want page, but I'm gonna ask here. Does anybody have a marmit stormtrooper or sandtrooper for sale/trade?? Please pm me if you do.

I want one of the deluxe 501st but I told myself I'd only order if they do a free shipping deal like the 212th... Doesn't make sense to me that they're only doing the better deal on one of the three deluxe clones they have in stock.

Having worked at retail, reason they would offer a deal on one of them (actually, I believe the offer is valid on the 212th and veteran) instead of them all is they might have much more stock on the 212th than they have on the 501st.

Them having more of the 212 in stock would make sense since it's exclusive to their website.

Just checked, no free shipping on the veteran either :(

Them having more of the 212 in stock would make sense since it's exclusive to their website.

Not necessarily. There might not be more 212th exclusive than there are of any of the other DX. 212th may simply have been the less successful of the 4, Shiny having been the top seller.

Sounds about right.

There are a few other that have posted a ****load of Marmit Stormtrooper in the thread too, so it's worth an hour to look through.

Hoth collection is coming together

DAN_4077.jpg

Back