Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I can't see Stormtroopers in a hallway without thinking about that clip I saw where one of the troopers bumps his head against the opening door. :lol

WOW...hard to look at them after seeing them up close in person and not see the cheapness of them, the whites don't match and they look like plastic over a bodysuit.

Here are my humble Trooper collection, so far.

IMG_1106_zpsfb3bef2f.jpg

Republic Clone Captain, Lieutanant, Droids, Comm. Bacara & Neyo.

More are in transit, atm. Cap'n Rex & Comm. Cody.

Yeah I was like that but they had one more click, if your not comfortable dont try it, I'd hate to persuade you to try and snap something

Yes a good centimeter or two to go on the neck. If you pull it out fully the head even swivels. :rotfl:monkey4
I grabbed on the neck as low as I could and carefully millimeter by millimeter managed to pull it up fully.

Anybody out there with an "ARMY" of battle droids yet? Would love to see how they look together!

Somebody asked to see some clankers?
View attachment 67646
SSC OOM-9, SSC Battle Droid 2-pack, SSC Battle droid with S.T.A.P., SSC Darth Sidious Hologram on droid, and Hasbro Super Battle Droid repainted.

I did some work on a custom helmet, here's some photoshops after I dropped it on top of the Marmit bucket.

Back