Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your comments everybody. I'm not sure about the knee pads SVant. I put them on about a year ago. lol. After looking at Thorpe again Lawless, I see where you're coming from. He's a great model for the character.

Re: Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! SSC/HT or Other...

Still lots to do but here's a wip shot.

image_zps2d6bb442.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RIP beach head elite.., They DO look great though ;p

The SS Beach Head was the only one of the Joes I was really impressed with and wanted. But his price skyrocketed. So I dug out the first Hasbro 12" version of him I bought years ago and went to work. First I modified him to give him more height. I repainted the head and camo pattern on his pants. Gave him some new digs. weapons and a mask. For some reason Hasbro thought it would be cool not to make his first figure in this scale without one? SMH. I really like the expression on his face fits him.

It';s getting dead on this thread people. We wanna see some some work! It's almost Christmas which is no excuse. All the more reasons to give us something. Well here's my latest. I finally finished my complete Sarge. He has an interchangeable lower torso so I can display him as TTT or the Mail Away / Wrestler Sgt. Slaughter. "At ease disease!"

Cool! Now if I had one of Spider's Red Ninjas instead Sarge would actually have a fight on his hands lol.

i have suits that i can make..just saying..if ever interested....

I'll keep that in mind. Right now I'm trying to finish up the few I have on my desk. There is a Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow that might need a cool ninja to slice up. lol.

Back