show us your freddy and jason collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much already a thread that was started...just a few days ago here.....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37427

Like the "All the things Dead" thread, this should be used for talk of new product, talk of old product, and for sharing pictures. Otherwise the forum would be cluttered with a bunch of the same or "near" same topics.

Edit: Since everyone is showing off, I guess I will too!

PamelaVorhees001.jpg

PamelaVorhees007.jpg

NewShelves003.jpg

NewCameraTest001.jpg

NewShelves002.jpg

Last edited:
thats funny
i guess ones for talking about them and this ones to see who has the most or what

Thanks and I didn't see the other thread. This thread asked for pics of your 12" and PF Freddy & Jasons, so I showed mine. I didn't post to show my stuff as a pissing contest. Theres alot more to my collection than what I showed. I'm sorry you see it that way

Thanks and I didn't see the other thread. This thread asked for pics of your 12" and PF Freddy & Jasons, so I showed mine. I didn't post to show my stuff as a pissing contest. Theres alot more to my collection than what I showed. I'm sorry you see it that way

oh really, im sorry you took it that way. For what i was trying to say just to say it must of really got to you. Quit carring so much about dumb^^^^

DSC_0950.JPG

DSC_0952.JPG

Jason X has the best looking sculpt/paint of the Jason IMHO.
DSC_0951.JPG

She ain't so bad. A little glossy, but hey, just pretend it is sweat form prying that arrow through Kevin Bacons neck!!
DSC_0953.JPG

I love the sack head Jason. Scariest Jason, period!!
DSC_0954.JPG

DSC_0955.JPG

Another fantastic sculpt/paint from SS.
DSC_0956.JPG

Honestly, your collection isn't considered good until you get DarkArtist's Pt.5 Roy and Pt.8 Jason! Just being sarcastic here. EVILFACE..........awesomeness!

-CJK

oh really, im sorry you took it that way. For what i was trying to say just to say it must of really got to you. Quit carring so much about dumb^^^^

no problem bro. Evil i love how you have your boxes displayed behind the figures.. very cool

Back