Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I know it's not totally evil dead but here's my as and GB ed that I'm working on..... I'm also nearly done paying for my other 2 ash figures which comes with Betos real page book and both beto ash's so I'm hyped about getting them but here is what I have so far :)

Nice WIP! Where did you get the holster?

The shirt has been very heavily modded but it was a shirt from ebay listed as 'Virtual Toys Explorer Blue Shirt 1/6'. This is what is looked like to begin with

I was close to getting a Sideshow Ash but lost and in result sculpted myself a probably temporary chainsaw which you can see above

The shirt has been very heavily modded but it was a shirt from ebay listed as 'Virtual Toys Explorer Blue Shirt 1/6'. This is what is looked like to begin with

I was close to getting a Sideshow Ash but lost and in result sculpted myself a probably temporary chainsaw which you can see above

the holster is from beto when he offered it long ago this will be my ED2 ash

Yeah, it is. I just won a sideshow ash :yess:

Now I have the option of sawn off or not sawn off! :lol

Thanks for the name of the shirt you used for ash i just bought one on ebay have to dye it though.

Going to create this always loved this scene.

ashheadswap1.jpg

Nice, I've been trying to find one of those. It's probably the closest stock option out there.

Crap, guess I missed it. I figured they were all gone by now, I'll need to add it to my watch list.

Definitely got the straps right and even the positioning of them is very accurate to the the film.

Betomatli's Ash is so good,you'd would think it was Hot Toys who made it

Back