Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's raining Ash... Rocco's is now being offered, Zculptor is making one and Caine is also refining his :lol

So we've gone from everyone scrambling to find sold out sculpts to now having to pick and choose :lol

It's raining Ash... Rocco's is now being offered, Zculptor is making one and Caine is also refining his :lol

So we've gone from everyone scrambling to find sold out sculpts to now having to pick and choose :lol
Yeah, funny how these things fall together. Was similar when Rocco and Snyder-Man were both doing Venkman after years of nothing. I ordered an Ash from Rocco (which I think is very possibly the best 1/6 As likeness I've seen), and am very curious to see what Zkulptor puts out.

I got a Rocco sculpt coming and Ill probably get one of Eric's as well. Rocco said he may do the Necronomicon too. We need a new AOD Ash and a gauntlet hand.

Oh ****.
That's going to be great.

Where did he say that he's going to do one?

BTW guys... if you're looking for the ACI body for Ash, they are in stock at BBTS. Right now I think they're the cheapest option, aside from some that have it has back-ordered.

I will be letting go of a full set Betomatali Evil Dead Ash figure if anyone is interested.

rainman004_zps3c5f0100.jpg

Last edited:
Man a lot people like wheeling and dealin their Ashes.

Not me I'll never leave you Ash *pets head gentle" :rotfl

My friend bought a bag of little zombie figures in the style of the old army men for her little boy. Inside was someone that looked familiar. I can't imagine who in the inspiration could have been.

DSCF3606_zpsf6932c75.jpg

Back