Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone who does the ash busts or full size ash? I remember there was one on eBay for a long while...

Here is my horror collection with an Ash on the right:

18029_10200647736465636_1384680048_n.jpg

What is the color of ash’s pants in AOD in the sideshow figure they are brown found this and look a dark blue/gray?

ash_1a.jpg

In reality as we age our eyes change and we see colors differently. That's why there is so much confusion between green and blue.

That or you might be blind :duff

Got my Caine head paid for, which will then be sent to cheungkinmen to be painted. Got my aci christian body ordered, my sideshow remington 12 gauge, my shoes (which need a repaint) and got IDMCustoms to make plans on producing the outfit.
All that is needed is a watch and the chainsaw :yess:

Got my Caine head paid for, which will then be sent to cheungkinmen to be painted. Got my aci christian body ordered, my sideshow remington 12 gauge, my shoes (which need a repaint) and got IDMCustoms to make plans on producing the outfit.

Wouldn't be celebrating yet don't we need a certain number for the shirt and paints to get made.

If you're going for ED2 he didn't wear a watch... but for some reason is in AOD. Who was checking for continuity :huh

I think the hair on Caine's is more AOD... but maybe even later in AOD when he's wearing the odd shirt and cape.

Since I've already got the ED2 taken care of, I'm going for the cape look for this one.

Just a quick plug for the AOD ash I sculpted. I'm going to start casting tomorrow, shoot me a PM if anyone else is interested.
4E5542EB-19D9-45D0-8A65-27713F5E17C1-266-00000042F01D3F18_zps294be11a.jpg

5195fdd8bc908285e52a1e07d6435ea5_zpsf71ae838.jpg

Back