Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the proto from niigo the next:
14347730305956b94dc7q.jpg

too bad the paint on the actual finished product was not as good as the proto.
it was supposed to be battle damage dirty, but turned out to be a sloppy paint job.
dsc00448c.jpg

i really like this character tho :(

I agree with Devil 666, that's an insane Power Rangers collection. Do you have the big robots as well? Didn't know Power Rangers was so popular amongst the adult crowd. Who would have funked it?

I bet u guys grew up on power rangers & those big giant robots :monkey5

here's the proto from niigo the next:
14347730305956b94dc7q.jpg

too bad the paint on the actual finished product was not as good as the proto.
it was supposed to be battle damage dirty, but turned out to be a sloppy paint job.
dsc00448c.jpg

i really like this character tho :(

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed that the production piece paint job wasn't as good as the proto. That said, this figure still looks much better than the first version.

My main gripe with the First & the Next figures are the different height...niigo the next is shorter than niigo the first & ichigo the next is taller than ichigo the first.

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed that the production piece paint job wasn't as good as the proto. That said, this figure still looks much better than the first version.

My main gripe with the First & the Next figures are the different height...niigo the next is shorter than niigo the first & ichigo the next is taller than ichigo the first.

do you think hot toys would do mask rider? :naughty

Yeah, I hope not too.
Medicom will never let go of the Kamen Rider License, it's their biggest cash cow.

i dont own any of the figures and i never saw any of the tv shows or movies. but Kamen rider collections are always my favorite to look at. I do remember the ultraman tv show being on when i got home from school back in the day and i loved that show. The character designs of the riders are top notch

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/07Pz-14ITMo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/07Pz-14ITMo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>...ohh, wow!....Finally, a thread about kamen rider franchise!:rock.........

i have been collecting the revoltech mech figures for a while now. and hope they make the riders in the revoltech line. I just wish the price for the revo's didnt jump so high recently.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/07Pz-14ITMo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/07Pz-14ITMo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>...ohh, wow!....Finally, a thread about kamen rider franchise!:rock.........

that is officially the first video or the kamen riders i have ever seen. where have i been the last 27 years?

i have been collecting the revoltech mech figures for a while now. and hope they make the riders in the revoltech line. I just wish the price for the revo's didnt jump so high recently.

You should look into the SH Figuarts line of Riders. They have outstanding detail, articulation and paint jobs....

Kamen Rider nº 1 - original and Cyclone Medicom
DSC01331.jpg

Kamen Rider, The Next, nº 2, Medicom
DSC07682.jpg

these figures are awesome to look at. Once i get the time and money i am going to look into getting a few.

what is the best site to get the figuarts from? this one is pretty cool, saw it on ebay.

3742_12.JPG

Back