Show Off Your Favourite Poses!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing you post those Keaton Bats picks a while back. Those were some of my favorites of that figure! Great job.

Thanks Sikatar! The Keaton wing spread is indeed do-able, you just need to get a feel of the limitations so you won't risk any damage. Always remember to go slow.

Those are seriously very amazing poses man.

Two of my favorite figs ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks franpincho! Two of my favorite HT figures ever as well! :duff

3umysemu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to do that with the Neca version but I would need to find a stand that could hold him up.

Well, for 1/6, mine is a HT pole modified on a Toybiz X-Men base.

If you want the 1/4 Batman to achieve that look on a grander scale, I suggest welding a base out of steel. Say as 30" steel rod welded to a sturdy enough base such as cement will definitely hold the figure. Heck, why am I telling you this, I should get this patented! :lol

Wait I think I used to have that base you used. Is it from the first x-men movie? It came with Wolverine and Magneto and it had some gimmick where you press down on one side of the base and wolverine gets pulled up and stuck to a pole through a magnet.

I don't think I have the skills to build a stand like that. I also don't have enough room for a 30" rod. I think theres only like 2-3 inches left above my Batman so I need to find a new place to put him. But thanks for the tips!

Wait I think I used to have that base you used. Is it from the first x-men movie? It came with Wolverine and Magneto and it had some gimmick where you press down on one side of the base and wolverine gets pulled up and stuck to a pole through a magnet.

I don't think I have the skills to build a stand like that. I also don't have enough room for a 30" rod. I think theres only like 2-3 inches left above my Batman so I need to find a new place to put him. But thanks for the tips!

Why, yes it is! :lol

All I did was add epoxy to bond the pole with the base. That base was too nice and scale well with 1/6 figures. You too should dig it out from the closet and give it a second look. :lol

Ah I knew it looked familiar unfortunately I no longer have it. It does bring back memories. It was fun to play with that wolvrine and Magneto. I loved that cape that he had on him. I might still have that cape somewhere under my bed.

Back