1/6 Show off your custom Marvel figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doom! Very jealous! (Though of course given the current Infamous Iron Man run I've got all sorts of terrible ideas involving the Mk2 running around that will probably never come to anything) Loving the comic-book stylings of both of those guys so far.

Here it is again sorry. This one is more costly, but it's the same set.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/142132794498

I do believe it's the same one as you have there. Can the suit zip up?

that is the newer one coming out or may just now be out..i have the older one...
and that is about as far as mine will zip..she has big boobs i guess..lol

17741227_10208788439283484_1212083894_n.jpg

Finally finished my custom X-Men Origins Gambit figure. I know a lot of people have put this figure together over the last few years, but I wanted to make sure mine was as accurate as possible. I dyed the vest and shirt to try to get them as close to the actual colors as possible. The shirt was a shiny dark purple, possibly made of silk. Couldn't make it shiny, but oh well. The vest was burgundy not black as most assume. Boots were some sort of brown and not black. Decided to go with the hat. Just adds to his suaveness.
005.JPG

My only Marvel related custom/Kitbash I did a long long time ago and when I was too poor to afford the actual Hot Toys IM2 Whiplash:
74991c9341985c0f6cceb23b65af7572.jpg
942446_10152806131550212_257886731_n.jpg

Been wanting to do these figures for a while now. So here's what I have done so far. Still need a few more details and I want to get the head sculpt that looks like the Netflix Luke Cage.

Thanks for looking
AFM

The very beginning of a custom Iron Skull figure.

Need to get the Dremel and my airbursh out!!

Will update once I am completely done with the final figure. Still working on the overall look/panel lines

Will be black with red lines throughout the body.
etc.
897803f0a03d46581d88d7b8687eeef7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's gonna look sick. Can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...So... Anyone else remember the little kid at the Stark Expo in Iron Man 2?

34723993725_e02effdf03_c.jpg

Not finished by a long shot, at the very least this little guy needs a much taller body to be anything near screen accurate! But the weird shape of the eyes on the figure that was robbed for the oversized helmet really strongly reminded me of the children's Iron Man masks that were available back then.

WIP Nightcrawler. Started by giving him another body. His feet are so big that it really helps posing him. Need to do some paint touch-ups and find him some better pants.

N1.jpg
N2.jpg
N3.jpg
N4.jpg
N5.jpg
N6.jpg

Looks great. Saw your post on OSK Facebook page. Nice work!

Thanks! Got the idea from member Pauln6a (didn't know this figure existed).

Nightcrawler's my favorite, so i knew i had to try and make a custom figure myself. I'm really happy with it!

Thought I'd share some quick snaps of my custom Punisher figure. Thanks to Spiderrogue for the gauntlets.

Pun1.jpg

pun2.jpg

Back