Should Wonder Woman return to live action ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Wonder Woman return to live action ?

• Yes please. It would make a great TV show

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Yes please . I would love to see her in a big blockbuster

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Oh no, please no

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
You can still have Brazilian fantasies about fire instead :lol
Firecheckmate.png

Lucy Lawless would have been perfect, but she's too old now as is Catherine Zeta Jones.

And I wouldn't mind if they went racially diverse - she's Greek - and could be anywhere from Beyonce to Nicole Kidman (who's also too old). When Joss Whedon was attached a lot of people suggested Morena Baccarin, who would be perfect.

morena.jpg

She does look good. What's with the eye colour change? Did Lynda Carter set the trend or something?

And speaking of Aussies - she's blond, but could dye her hair. She just seems perfect to me.

Yvonne Strahovski from Chuck

yvonne_strahovski.jpg

Someone like Rie Ramussen would be an interesting choice. Don't know if anyone else has seen Angel-A she's incredibly tall which would definetly make it more interesting, especially as they made a point of her being taller than Superman in New Frontier and Amazon's in general are meant to be tall.

angel-a_movie_image_rie_rasmussen1.jpg

According to todays Mail on sunday Beyonce Knowles wants the role if it is offered

all i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Someone like Rie Ramussen would be an interesting choice. Don't know if anyone else has seen Angel-A she's incredibly tall which would definetly make it more interesting, especially as they made a point of her being taller than Superman in New Frontier and Amazon's in general are meant to be tall.

angel-a_movie_image_rie_rasmussen1.jpg

I slept through that movie - but I think she's much, much, much, much too skinny.

According to todays Mail on sunday Beyonce Knowles wants the role if it is offered

all i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO!!!! Please don't give Beyonce this role. That woman only cares about satisfying her large ego and cares nothing for the character or the fans. Plus I can't picture her playing Wonder Woman at all. You know what I'm saying? At all!!!

OH NO!!!! Please don't give Beyonce this role. That woman only cares about satisfying her large ego and cares nothing for the character or the fans. Plus I can't picture her playing Wonder Woman at all. You know what I'm saying? At all!!!

She strikes me as someone who really likes Wonder Woman.

Back