Should I sell most/all of my stuff to buy a 1:1 Clean Endo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've some great and difficult to get hold of items. I'd personally stick with them, but if you do decide to sell I think you'll have a good number of people interested in many of your items.

Having just paid a few hundred $ on shipping for my 1:1 Predator Bust, I'd be quite prepared to pay something similar for an Alien 1:1 so international appeal will definitely be there from me and others I'm sure.

I guess the big question to ask is can the Endo really fill the void left in collection if you let some/all of these items go?

Yes, it is an opportunity which doesn't present itself too often. However, is this piece really worth the cost? Also, is this really the right time to be considering such a purchase? These are questions only you can answer, but as you've asked for the opinions of others, I say stick with the pieces you have and save yourself the financial burden.

Thanks for your opinions everyone. I'm swaying towards not buying it, I just can't get the cash without selling off other stuff, which I know I will regret after.

Basically I already had the combat version on order, and it's due to be ready in another month or so. Then the seller offered me his factory sealed clean version, due to him needing money. If I don't buy it, it will be offered to someone else, and in all likelihood will get sold. Just wasn't meant to be this time, I'll stick with the combat version for now.

Having seen it in person I would say skip it. It's awesome from waist up but the legs seem a little short relative to the body. Just my 2 cents.

nahh dont sell...the sums of the great stuff you own is better that that Terminator piece IMO...

Totally agree with previous posts. If i were you i'd hang onto the collection. You can always save up for a 1:1 endo but you might not be able to replace the items you have and you might regret it.

Just my two cents.

Back