Should I sell most/all of my stuff to buy a 1:1 Clean Endo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBrown30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sup guys,

An opportunity has come up to buy a clean 1:1 Endoskeleton. The asking price is $10,000 AUD shipped, which is what they retailed for in Australia when they first came out. Having just been in hospital, I've been unable to work for the past month (and out for another month at least) so getting a loan is out of the question (which I was going to do otherwise). So my only other option is selling my other stuff which includes:

- 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust
- 1:1 Arnie Battle Damaged Bust
- 1:1 Predator Bust
- 1:1 Clean Endoskeleton Bust
- 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm
- 1:1 Ironman Bust
- 1:1 Rosebox Shotgun
- 1:1 Wolf Predator Bust
- 1:1 HCG Predator Wall Mount Bust
- Regular Arnie Pf
- Hot Toys Mark I, II & III
- Hot Toys Dutch
- Hot Toys Godfather

Now I think I can get most of the funds without getting rid of everything, but I'm guessing the 4 main busts will have to go (Alien, Arnie, Predator, Endo). As a result my room will look empty without them. There's also the issue of finding these again for a reasonable price or even finding them at all. Decisions, decisions, help me out people.:banghead:banghead

No, keep all that stuff. The whole big collection is much cooler than the one Endoskeleton. Just the alien warrior bust is more impressive to me than a 1:1 endoskeleton in my opinion.

Cheers Ben :)

Also to be noted, it's still sealed, and the Australian dollar buys about 88 cents US at the moment. The highest it's been in a long while.

hey mike, if you're gonna sell the alien warrior bust I'd be interested (from a fellow aussie)... but i think you're better off with all your stuff than the terminator skeleton too.

and yeah the dollar is great at the moment (well not great but way better than it has been) So much cheaper to buy SS and HT from over seas than from here in AUST.

I am in the process of selling a few bits to pay for a CM Pred that I just picked up, so I know where your coming from :lol

But there are certain things you just can't chop in, no matter what the replacement figure might be.

If he is your grail though, picture him in your minds eye standing there but all those empty spaces where all that cool stuff used to be.

If you can handle that then maybe....

I would if I were you. Probably because that is my grail piece. I have alot of great items but would sell every last thing in my collection for a life size endoskeleton battle damaged or clean. Sad thing is in what my collection cost me I could have had it already. I say go for it. If you have not seen this piece in person it is mind boggling how amazing it really is. Decisions....

Its really up to you man. I think you have some fantastic 1:1 stuff their but if it really is ur grail go for it. Your collection really ends up being what makes you happy.

I would if I were you. Probably because that is my grail piece. I have alot of great items but would sell every last thing in my collection for a life size endoskeleton battle damaged or clean. Sad thing is in what my collection cost me I could have had it already. I say go for it. If you have not seen this piece in person it is mind boggling how amazing it really is. Decisions....

there has been one of these on ebay forever, why havent you gotten it yet?

I have been in this situation, I tell you, I would not sell all that stuff Mike, those pieces will be extremely hard to get again and very very pricey at that.

I think it would be easier to get 1 huge piece then 4 or 5 smaller ones down the road.

i would wait and save up over time. that way you can have it all. Just cut back on spending. that would make the endo be really worth it. i have been in a similar spot before and decided that i would save up and buy my grail when i can afford it. i chose not to liquidate my collection because i thought the grail would only add to it. but on its own it would not have as much value on display. jus tthink of the endo as another part to your collection..not the whole collection.....in the end though, just do what you feel is best and you cant go wrong.

Back