Should I purchase King Elessar or the King Theoden Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Topic
I have been offered both of the two for $200NZD each but am having a hard time deciding which one to buy :google
What are your guys thoughts on which one too purchase?
Cheers

I'd personally go with Elessar. Its the best likeness of Viggo in that line and next to the PF IMO is the next best.

King Elessar. Though the Theoden is very nice. Hard to go wrong.
Just get them both :rotfl

I'd go for King Theoden if you HAD to make a choice. Although some of the paintjobs of Theoden are not that good of quality, I like the pose a lot more than King Elessar.

Can you get a look at the paint job on Theoden before you decide? If it's a good one, I'd go for Theoden. Elessar can always be found with a good paint job, but a perfect Theoden is something of a rarity.

I also would buy the Theoden Statue cause i don't like the face of Elassar!

I love the pose on Theoden. Elessar is nice too. I've owned both, sold both, and purchased both again. The Theoden was much harder to part with than the Elessar.

I'd go with the Theoden, if you can find one that is painted decently. Mine was horrible, probably the worst paint app's I've ever had from a Weta piece. I think the Elessar is generally a better piece because at least the paint app's aren't hit or miss on that one. But with the Aragorn PF coming out I would consider that one first before buying any of the other version's of Aragorn.

I would go for Elessar....he is very well done, imo and looks nice next to the 12 inch figures.

I'd go for the Theoden...if you can find one with a good paint job. He's harder to find. Elessars are still readily available on e-bay for fairly good prices and you can get him later.

Say screw it, and buy both.
You will be pleased with both.
Both will only make you happy.

Back