Should I just get the Exc. Storm Shadow on Ebay or what?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adams is one of my favorites as well. Especially his work on Bats and the GL/GA book. But I think my absolute favorite Bats is Jim Aparo's.

Guess that makes me a bit old school. Neil Adams is my favorite Batman artist. :(

Ditto.

Oh yeah, and I guess I didn't make it clear - my wait list converted! :D

Hopefully some of you in the same boat are getting emails about it too.

Are the nunchucks a big enough deal to justify the higher price you'll eventually have to pay? I missed out on the EX, but the regular version is just cool as all hell, and if I got the urge, I could find some random 1/6 chucks to use for him for cheap. I mean, if you have the opportunity to get an EX for a good price, by all means I can see it, but the figure itself is too damn awesome to pass up if you can't score one with the chucks.

Are the nunchucks a big enough deal to justify the higher price you'll eventually have to pay? I missed out on the EX, but the regular version is just cool as all hell, and if I got the urge, I could find some random 1/6 chucks to use for him for cheap. I mean, if you have the opportunity to get an EX for a good price, by all means I can see it, but the figure itself is too damn awesome to pass up if you can't score one with the chucks.

Joe chucks... or no chucks. :p j/k If I had to choose between not owning Storm Shadow and owning a regular, I'd just pick up the reg.

I'll be damned. I thought I got on the waitlist atleast a month after the pre-order. But the PPO was 2/27/09, and the date on my waitlist order is 3/10/09.

My odds may be much better than I'd thought.

i just like being in the exclusive club. makes me feel all warm inside.

congrats on your WL conversion DPrime. and good luck to to the other members who are still waiting.

So looking back in my emails, I find that I went on the wait list Feb 28. I don't remember when it went on sale initially... Hopefully that helps you guys out?

Back