SHORT ROUND!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... looked better from a distance. Doesn't really look like the actor, just some random Asian kid.

It looks ok to me. But its GG, so we have to say it sucks, everyone jump on the wagon. He looks better then the Indy bust.

It's an okay likeness, it's about as close a likeness to Short Round as Sideshow's is to Belloq.
I love the character, and the likeness is just okay, but without an acceptable Indy Bust to display along with him, it's an easy pass.

Wow, it is a tough crowd. :whip

I'll vote for "like it". TOD is definitely the least of the four IMO, but I think a generous assortment of supporting cast mini busts will make a good match for that upcoming king of all raiders figures - the Indiana Jones PF. :gun

I saw a Marion with Monkey pic somewhere too that also looked cool.

For me, ToD is in second-last place, just above KotCS. The last movie was just painful to watch.

For that reason, I'd take a Short Round 1:6 figure over a Mutt Williams any day. They could use the hobbit body to cut down on development costs, too.

And hey, you could use Shorty and Sam to create some Goonies customs! :rock

Are you joking? He was great! Well, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Willie was a tad over the top, but then I'd say the whole damn film was and that's why I like it so much. Really the most "pulp" of all the Indy films. Anyhow, I sure hope this character is made, I would be very happy to have in on my shelf with that playing card up his sleeve!

I'm afraid so, out of the 4 Indiana Jones films Temple of Doom is my least favourite.

I think its both Willie and Short Round that dont do it for me.

Back