Shia LaBoeuf says Indy 5 coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
On the BBC News Channel just now I saw Shia LaBoeuf interviewed about Transformers and when asked about Indy 5 he said - quoted from memory - 'Steven just cracked the story on it now before I left and they're gearing up for it'.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZmuSck6uoZI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZmuSck6uoZI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How about

Indiana Jones and the Geriatric Directors of Doom

Indiana Jones and the WTF Are You Serious More Aliens?

Indiana Jones and the Its Really a Movie About Shia

Awesome. Indy is a bad ass... sure the last movie was the worst of the four, but this is a chance to make up for that.

And I liked the last flick too.

You know with all of the problems I have with KOTCS it was never with the charactes or actors. Mutt was great and Mac was cool too but it's the story that tanked for me...and the monkeys didn't help either. If they shoot on location (other than the US) and bring an awesome story to the screen then I am all for it. But since the last movie sucked hard it has forever tainted the " 2nd holy trilogy" for me.

So, they've done 1930's serials and alien B-Movies, what's next?

A more traditional atomic monster movie, maybe? A little garish, techincolor, 60's-style Hammer horror adventure perhaps? Maybe we'll finally see that haunted castle idea in a more unadulterated form?

No Monkey Kings, please.

i hope that he was serious and not just making up some sh** for kicks to get all the fans hyped for nothing so they can laugh there asses off at how pathetic we all are.

Apart from the vine swinging scene what spoiled KOTCS for me was the talkiness and interminable exposition. The scene in the diner was followed by a similar scene in Indy's house followed by more talk in the asylum followed by more talk at the tomb followed by more talk in the tent...only then did it really get moving.

Everything else comes down to this: HARRISON FORD. It was brilliant to see him as Indy again, and more generally, to be invited into Indy's world again. Can't wait to see Indy in 1961 in action in Indochina versus the Chinese Army!

KOTCS may have not been the best movie in the series... but ya know... it was still fun to watch... nothing... NOTHING.. will ever get us the way Raiders did... it wont happen folks... yes.. I was somewhat disappointed by KOTCS.. but I still had fun watching it.. and still do... I am looking forward to the possibility of an Indy 5 !

It Gives them a chance to end the series with a bang...the best one yet....and please i hope they let indy fire his gun at least once

Back