Shia LaBoeuf says Indy 5 coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....and please i hope they let indy fire his gun at least once

Remember to have your Jones spayed and neutered.

He's married now, is his wife and son going to have to tag along? Because that sounds more like Swiss Family Robinson then Indiana Jones.

They wrote themselves into a corner and if your holding your breath for the best one yet, I hope you have massive lungs.

INDIANA JONES:
And the Curse of Osteoperosis

Temple Interior: Day

We're inside a mystic viking temple deep in the heart of Iceland. It's cold and a thick sheen of ice covers most of the stones on the walls, ceiling and floor, making it hard to walk. A massive pit has just opened up in front of our hero, Indiana Jones and his co-adventurer/wife, Marian Ravenwood Jones. Indy, after almost falling in and rotating his arms in circles to maintain his balance on the lip of the pit, passes the torch to Marian and holsters his revolver. To cover the distance, Indy heroically pulls his whip and unleashes it's leather fury on an overhung root. We hear a loud thunderclap that reverberates throughout the cavern and see Mutt, Indy's & Marion's son, who was guarding the entrance, run up to the two.

Marian looks around distraught fearing the cave is beginning to collapse. Mutt is panting, a look of fear on his face.

Mutt
"Is the tunnel gonna cave in?"

Marian Ravenwood Jones
"Indy?"

Indy grimaces, trying to front the massive amount of pain...

Indiana Jones
"That wasn't the tunnel sweetheart, it was my hip!"​

Maybe SS will make 5 to apologize to the fans as he made TLC to apologize for ToD?

715io12.gif
715io12.gif
715io12.gif
715io12.gif

I liked KOTCS okay, but I don't really feel like another is needed. I'm getting a little tired of movies (and books too, but that's a different subject) becoming series when it really isn't necessary. Can't someone make one good movie and leave it at that?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IpP7GfxGkCM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IpP7GfxGkCM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ah, the "old Indy" jokes just never get...old.:rolleyes:

I'm all in for another Indy flick. I figure it can't be worse than the last one.

At least we'll finally get all of the unproduced Hasblo figures they were dangling in front of our faces when they blamed collectors for the death of the line.

Frankly, I wish to God there would never be another Indiana Jones after that abomination that was Skull. I would give everything I own just to erase it from existence.

So now, like Star Wars, we will have the "Holy Trilogy" and the "Unholy Trilogy."

KOTCS may not have held a candle to the other three but I still liked it and I'll still be there to see number 5 the day it comes out!

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I don't seem to mind KOTCS. I saw a story on some history chanel about the real crystal skulls and how a lot of people really believe the alien creation story about them so after that the movies didn't seem that dumb.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I don't seem to mind KOTCS. I saw a story on some history chanel about the real crystal skulls and how a lot of people really believe the alien creation story about them so after that the movies didn't seem that dumb.

Yeah, they have to dumb them down for audiences who believe that crap.

Meh...

Well who knows, Lucas really cleaned up the PT with ROTS, imo, and Spielberg's no idiot. I think we might actually see a good Indy film this time around.

I wonder if he is going to go to Mars in the next one. I don't know why he wouldn't rather go to Saturn. Saturn is so lovely this time of year. :dunno

Indy 5 won't happen. It took them 20 years to get KOTCS done. Shia's just talking out of his ass.

The next one will be framed in some kind of 1960's cult/B-movie aesthetic, so it won't be Sci-Fi again.

Personally, I think something a long the lines of the Hammer Horror Films could be interesting.

But I suppose until we know more we'll just have to deal with the usual (tired) Geriatric jokes and INDY 4 Killed Baby Jesus comments.

Back