Sherlock Holmes 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once RDJ got his ____ together, he got it all the way together didn't he?

It wasn't all that long ago that I regarded him as a huge ********* and mediocre actor.

Now he is near the top of the list for me.

I think male actors get better roles when they're in their 40's. Once they get past all those teenage fan years, it all comes down to their performances. I wonder if Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson will still be getting good acting roles in 20 years time :)

I expected there would be more hype for this movie. Did most of us not enjoy the first one? This did come up kind of more quietly then I expected though. Kinda sad. I wanted to see more hype for this movie. Then it's released the same weekend as MI 4.
It still looks solid though. I love the period and Downey enough to see it over the holiday.
MI4 first though.

Anyone else get screwed out of TDKR trailer? My theater said NONE of the theaters in Utah got it. WTF! Ruined the rest of the film for me since I was upset from the get go not getting part of the film I paid to see. Other than that though, I thought the film was OK. The plot was hard to follow as they didn't set up a lot of the motivations or characters well. You get the basic idea, but not entirely why everyone is doing what they are doing. And Stephen Fry is just out of place in this. Holmes' brother was just thrown in there for the sake of having him there. Very disapointing there. I'm thinking MI4 would have been the better choice this weekend. Releasing both of those the same weekend was totally stupid though.

I saw it last night and I loved it!

RDJ and Law were awesome again, like in the first one! Their chemistry is absolutely excellent! :clap
Noomi Rapace did a good job as well. I have to say this is the first thing I saw her in since I never saw those Girl With The Dragon Tattoo films. And like some of you said before, Jared Harris was a most excellent Moriarty! A very worthy opponent to Holmes! :rock :rock

Agreed. I enjoyed his portrayal.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now if HT would only pick up this license and give us a Holmes and Watson... :tap :pray:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now if HT would only pick up this license and give us a Holmes and Watson... :tap :pray:

Yeah that's what I'm expecting and hoping for. For me it's

Spoiler Spoiler:

I too wish HT would get this license :pray: :hi5:

I'm guessing they'll adapt some story like maybe The Hound of Baskervilles
THIS has to happen. That's the only real Sherlok Holmes story I remember watching as a kid, and I always loved it. Would be awesome to see a movie based on that...

Just came backfrom seeing this, just as awesome as the first. Best movie ive seen in a long time

Oh boo. Might go see this today.

... Hi Ingo!! long time :lol

:wave Hi Ann! Long time indeed!

You should definitely go see it! It was freaking awesome! :yess:

Yeah that's what I'm expecting and hoping for. For me it's

Spoiler Spoiler:

I too wish HT would get this license :pray: :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock :rock :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

The first was kinda blah, so if you guys are saying its like the first, it might be a download movie for me.

Really had fun with this one. Holmes is really fun to watch, and then see Watkins have to cope/manage what Holmes gets them into.

~~Moriarty was awesome indeed!!! Hopefully we'll get more movies out of these guys!!!

Back