Media Shenmue III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, cool. Looking through everything it seemed like you had an option for a physical copy on PC but not PS4.

Anyone here pony up to be in the game?

Yeah, those pledge button descriptions are not very clear now, because they cant update it after it has been pledged. Its best to read the update emails as well as the main campaign page to get the latest descriptions.

Had no idea this was legit.

Hope the game does make a late 2017, huge fan of the first two. But I hope it holds up and it's not a game 10 years too late.

time to dig your giant xbox out of the closet lol

sad all these old systems i got dont even hook up to my tvs anymore. I need to go on an adapter hunt.

time to dig your giant xbox out of the closet lol

sad all these old systems i got dont even hook up to my tvs anymore. I need to go on an adapter hunt.

OG Xbox has component cables. If your HDTV doesn't have those inputs, then yeah, should be some cheap converters to HDMI out there.

I never beat II :lol

That's a shame because II was amazing. It surpassed the first in almost every way.

yeah hope they include the fmvs for the first two games- been so long i can barely remember them

Got ya fam. This guy made a film version in HD and widescreen (so there's weird popping in and out on the widened areas) and his film version of II is coming out in about 2 days, debuting on Twitch.

Back