She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the epoxy is meant to dry and provide a raised surface at the tip of her foot, thus she will be leaning back a bit. The drilling on the peg hole allow room for the metal peg to move forward at an angle, thus she will be able to lean back. She is still removable. Just imagine if she is to lean back, what would the bottom of her foot look like. You would have to give the peg hole a forward angle, and the front of her foot would need to be raised a little and thus that's where the epoxy come in, to raise her front foot. This is the least damage aesthetically.

One would imagine the other method is to somehow pull her pant up, saw the top of her boot, trim some angle off of her calves, and glue her back with a metal dowel in between. Then pull her pant down. The pant will hide it all but still risky.

Thanks Mr. Green. I will contemplate your words this weekend. I made models as a kid and have never been afraid to tackle a project except with SS because of the polystone, I just don't know how it will react to a drill. Wouldn't want it to crack.

That is really unfortunate. I dont have any advice how to fix it I just empathize with you. I myself think this she hulk is amazing (I started collected after she was sold out) and a statue like her that is standing starting to lean is quite ******. I hope you can find a way to mend/repair/solve the issue bud.

Thanks, yeah I love the piece, I can comfortably say that she is the best female mixed media PF SS has ever done imo. Would hate to lose her like this and now I'm worried about other statues with more creative poses.

For now I took her off the base and she is resting. I don't want to strain the piece anymore.

I'm hosed now. Sad times in the collection room. So I took her off the base until I could figure out what I wanted to do. For some reason I left the exclusive meter hand in my gaming chair, I go in at night and fire up all systems, have a seat in the dark and snap...meter now broken :slap

Talk about some bad juju

I'm hosed now. Sad times in the collection room. So I took her off the base until I could figure out what I wanted to do. For some reason I left the exclusive meter hand in my gaming chair, I go in at night and fire up all systems, have a seat in the dark and snap...meter now broken :slap

Talk about some bad juju

Damn, that sucks. However, that'll be an easier fix then the base. If you send the piece out to someone to fix the leaning issue, they should have no problems fixing the meter for you as well. Good luck with everything nem.

Talk about some bad juju

Dam man... Dam :horror

Finally caught up and got her. This piece rocks!

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

Talk about some bad juju

Sorry to hear that, I did this a few times with my SS. It's the worst feeling ever because of how important the parts are for each statue. Hope you can get that fixed soon.

Finally caught up and got her. This piece rocks!

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

Great pics! She was my first pf and at the time I was thinking it was insane to pay 350.00 for a pf. I can't let her go she's too well done by Mark Newman. Normally I don't need two she-hulks but in this case I will have this one and the 1000.00 plus XM she-hulk with the pretty revised face sculpts. Same goes for Tim Miller's Ms marvel with the XM mS marvel coming. These are the only cases now I have to have both versions. Congrats on being a She hulk pf owner! :hi5:

Actually she was under $300. (Those were the days!)

sh1.jpg

I almost wasn't going to order her when she came out, because I wasn't really into the character. Glad I changed my mind.

sh2.jpeg

It looks as if DOOM is staring at her boobs. But I wouldn't hold it against him! :wink1:

Aloha! Just picked up a she hulk ex from a friend on Oahu, and turns out she has a pretty wicked lean...shes one of my fav sculpts ever, and although I'm pretty efficient at fixing stuff, trying to fix her is a little out of my experience. I know there has been quite a few articles about how to fix the problem, but due to severity of lean, and no apparent source, I'm not sure which way to proceed....any suggestions out there on how to approach the problem?

Search previous pages for the remedy*.

*Disclaimer: Mr. Green not responsible for your choice/action or your lack of surgical skills.

Sold her 7 months ago and I got her back in my collection.

17-IMG_6027.JPG

06-IMG_6014.JPG

09-IMG_6017.JPG

Last edited:
The weights accessory is awesome. I love that so much more than the meter.

Agreed. I don't miss the meter. I had regular and sold because I wanted to hunt for exclusive. I've decided to hunt her down because of the custom barbell accessory and got lucky on a deal with exclusive. Good timing I guess. :pray:

Agreed. I don't miss the meter. I had regular and sold because I wanted to hunt for exclusive. I've decided to hunt her down because of the custom barbell accessory and got lucky on a deal with exclusive. Good timing I guess. :pray:

How much did you manage to pick this up for? And where can you get the barbell add-on.

How much did you manage to pick this up for? And where can you get the barbell add-on.

A member in the statue community on FB made about 30 of them. He said he is not producing anymore. Lots of people inquired and it sold out fast. The bar is metal and I had to bend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while I like the barbell option, it really doesn't go with the base and possible scene she would be in. If she's fighting in the street as the base would suggest then where would the barbells be....the meter makes more sense imo. It does look cool though still.

Back