She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 3 female PFs, I am glad this is one of them, it such a beautiful piece. I like this better than Ms. Marvel.

She has a low ES too which always a bonus.

It's surprising how the PF is so much better than the comiquette!

The comiquette is a cheese cake piece... big hair and the "Oh no, I am showing by cleavage and my butt" expression is just a bit, well, stupid looking IMHO. This PF looks truly POWERFUL which suits the character much better IMHO.

This was my first PF. I have the reg from a lcs at 320.00 plus tax. But I loved it ever since. Never thought about letting her go and still will not. Best she hulk statue ever made. Also Mark Newmans work is so epic. I currently own most of his statues. Wished Tim Miller would do more PF. He's also one of my favorites. But lately he's out of the PF game :( what is the reg she hulk going for now?

This was my first PF. I have the reg from a lcs at 320.00 plus tax. But I loved it ever since. Never thought about letting her go and still will not. Best she hulk statue ever made. Also Mark Newmans work is so epic. I currently own most of his statues. Wished Tim Miller would do more PF. He's also one of my favorites. But lately he's out of the PF game :( what is the reg she hulk going for now?

$290 ish I believe...........

Wow...grats.
The EX is a fantastic looking statue.
She is definitely on my list.
:clap

was at my LCS. My wife actually convinced me to get it. She keeps wanting me to take the pants off (as it is fully painted underneath) but I can't bring myself to do it. She is in a besta next to Ms Marvel with the comic her art is based off behind her.

Embarrassed to say think my ex was about the same (£250). I didn't understand the lack of love at the time as she looked better than ms marvel to my eyes then she started to go up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

way way more than that! $600+ i believe.

Lol yes I think so too. Unless it's a different money conversion in Canada? I checked completed and seems like the reg sold for 1000.00 here and there recently. The ex is like 1200.00 plus. She is possibly my favorite staute so far. Also my very first sideshow statue 2 years ago. Then it's done by Mark Newman ;)

Yes I agree tie with ms marvels reg head. Maybe WW may take over later. We shall see in 3 years.

I'm sure that WW will come out looking great but in my personal opinion both She Hulk and Ms. Marvel look really good and stood the test of time so far. It's too bad that I got into collection late and missed out on these two excellent female PFs.

I'm sure that WW will come out looking great but in my personal opinion both She Hulk and Ms. Marvel look really good and stood the test of time so far. It's too bad that I got into collection late and missed out on these two excellent female PFs.

Have you seen them in person? They look so much better in person. I sold off a ton of statues but I still can't let these two go.

Have you seen them in person? They look so much better in person. I sold off a ton of statues but I still can't let these two go.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen them in person. However, I know they look really awesome even by just looking at pictures and video reviews. I'm sure they'll blow me away in person because pics and videos don't normally do justice to great statues.

Back