She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Who's going to be the first one to do the pants conversion?

Thinking more and more about picking this one up. Will probably pull the trigger once in-hand pics are posted :rock

I already converted to the Flex a few weeks ago. Hopefully, she comes out awesome.

Last edited:
She will be the most awesome pf ever ... excl is just freaking nice with the parking meter. This is the piece that is responsible I broke the rule of only buying game related statues. The only thing I now need from sideshow is a X-23 pf en I'm a very happy man.

She will be the most awesome pf ever ... excl is just freaking nice with the parking meter. This is the piece that is responsible I broke the rule of only buying game related statues. The only thing I now need from sideshow is a X-23 pf en I'm a very happy man.

If you broke the rules once then you'll bend them again down the road. Don't worry we all are guilty of this as collectors. That's why we are collectors...:D

Well, I don't like that representation of the character. I know it is based on a more modern look, but IMO, that does not look like the She-Hulk. She looks too skinny, or not strong enough, I don't know, almost like a model with Uma Thurman likeness.

Moreover, I don't like the pants. She shouldn't be wearing them :lol

Well, I don't like that representation of the character. I know it is based on a more modern look, but IMO, that does not look like the She-Hulk. She looks too skinny, or not strong enough, I don't know, almost like a model with Uma Thurman likeness.

All valid points, actually. Except that Uma isn't (usually) green.

Have you read HULK comics lately? Because this is how she looks now...sexy, not like a giant tranny.

Back